Mannkind will not be paying incentive to most of their employees!

Discussion in 'MannKind' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2018 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Natzi just announced to the sales force that 38 reps and 7 dms will not be eligible for Q1 incentive. We haven't seen an incentive report for over a month. Why is that? Since the company had negative sales in Q1 does that mean that Natzi, Pat and Andrew will not be eligible for incentive? This is the most corrupt organization in the the pharmaceutical industry. Mike you made a big mistake hiring these three clowns. DMs don't even try to present a good side to this. You will lose all credibility if you do. Just help us all find new jobs.

Steve Berger likes this.

2. Steve Berger

Steve Berger new user

This company is a scam all around. Only higher up executives making money. They even screw their own shareholders

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conveniently the 12-15 or so open position wasn’t added. Once added the number goes way above 50%.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andrew Z just sent out the final Q1 rankings. 53 out of 100 territories had loses and therefore are not eligible for Q1 incentive. The bull shit just keeps getting worse. There is no way that I would ever recommend a friend to come work for this poor excuse for a company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No promotional money, no raises, no bonuses, no sales!!! If you don't want to spend the money then don't expect sales!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you weren't selling anything before the change. Look in the mirror for the problem.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s nazi you idiot

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the sales force consist of 100 territories and 10 DSM’s? Is the team spread across the entire US? If the sales force was larger/smaller, would that manage or increase the sales of Afrezza? I was with Sanofi when Sanofi marketed Afrezza. I really like the drug & had some success with selling.

Wish your team with only success!