Manufacturing Plant

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old employee here and checking in on how the manufacturing plant in Chelsea, MA is doing. I saw that the CTO RB resigned from his ARCUS tech platform a while back. Found it kind of odd he would leave the company while that site has been trying to launch CVT301 commercially for quite sometime. Hope it all works out, the manufacturing group there is extremely talented. What's the buzz?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All good here at Chelsea
    Will have this baby Launch in no time

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not if it doesn’t get approved

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

things are going excellent in Chelsea although the scuttlebutt is the new approvals may drag into 2019. Hope that aint so as I need this job. The CEO visited last week and praised everyone said all is well. He is one great leader and we all love him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he told me i do a fine job cleaning the toilets and mopping the floors.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who ever posted this is an idiot.

EVERYONE contributes to the cause of helping PD patients.
    EVERY job is dignified and honorable, from the Maintenance Associate to the CEO.
    And yes, we need to thank, not only the scientist that work on the tanks, but also the associates that ensure that they sit on a clean toilet.

Let's stop these divisive threads and replies.

Let's unite behind the cause of helping our PD patients.
    ACORDA ROCKS!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, I think you mean Acorda is ON the rocks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My dear friend THANK YOU. Yes Acorda 'rocks' and we all love our CEO and the Leadership Team.
    They work tirelessly for all of us. So lets celebrate the new products coming out in 2019 !!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My dear friend THANK YOU. Yes Acorda 'rocks' and we all love our CEO and the Leadership Team.
    They work tirelessly for all of us. So lets celebrate the new products coming out in 2019 !!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Product(s) Habib? You know Acorda only has one product filed for possible approval next year.

You might want to hold off on celebrating until it actually gets approved and you see what kind of uptake you have. I know your “extensive modeling” shows it will do better than any previous inhalation system or LD ever launched, however reality is going to set in immediately after you launch.

On second thought, maybe you better celebrate now before reality sets in.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acorda has a rich product line so ok you deceive us so much. And inhaled will sell so well thank you dr RC we know

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are fine here. The production line is going 24/7 and Dr R visits every once in a while to speak to the floor.