March 9 #BullshitBob announces 2016 full year losses, what will they be?

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by Frank Baldino, Feb 26, 2017 at 8:55 AM.

1. Hi all,

Egalet made three huge quarterly losses in 2016 - Q1 = $18.4 million loss, Q2 = $24 million loss, Q3 = $27 million. Notice a trend? Sales have sucked every quarter in a well established market. Egalet have proved that they can't market pain meds with Sprix and Oxyado. Arymo ER is late to market and has an appalling label. The CEO, CMO and CFO are all named in multiple class action lawsuits and are under investigation for securities fraud. Share price and market cap are at a near all time low.

March 9 at 8.30 am EST #BullshitBob, #ShiftyStan and the goon squad announce Q4 results and 2016 full year losses. What do you think they'll be? My guess is $110 million.

Best and love,

Frank

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Frank,

Well everything sucks here so I'm gonna guess $103 million loss for the year, about $34 million for the last quarter of 2016.

BTW, did you see that the asshole Bob is getting an award in your honor?

Hahaha

3. Yes, I saw that - simply an insult to my memory but then PA Bio/Life Sciences is a failed and irrelevant organization. Chris Molyneux is notoriously weak, so what can we expect?

Frank

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some analysts are bullish. Having been a TM for just over a year I don't think that management suck any more than any other pharma company. Bob doesn't deserve any awards, he has no credibility here. Sprix and Oxyado are a hard sell but Arymo will do well. We're allowed to point out to docs the ad board advisory vote that the product deters abuse through all major routes. So that's a plus.

Sales still suck and marketing is way off base, especially Neema and Pat, so I'll guess we lost about $30 million in the last quarter. About $98 million for the year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you sell by a press release and not the approved label you are 100% selling off label.
    Ask your manager to put that in writing that you can imply broader claims than those approved.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stan Musial and Dr. Dayno quoted this: "The joint meeting of the Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee and Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted 18 to 1 to recommend approval of ARYMO™ ER (morphine sulfate). ARYMO ER was developed using Egalet's proprietary Guardian™ Technology for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options are inadequate."

It's in the public domain and true so we can and will use it.

By the way - the loss of $100 million was forecast and expected - it's an investment in Arymo and our extensive pipeline of innovative, tamper proof formulations. Bob and his excellent team are outstanding managers. Egalet is a very successful company despite all the haters. You're all just jealous of our success.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our success? Who has been successful?!?!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if joking or delusional????

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dummy,
    You don't sell off Press Releases, you sell off the approved label.
    Email Jeff Dayno and ask him.
    I see why they hired rookies to sell this dud...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dummy,

Jeff Dayno (CMO), Stan Musial (CFO) and Robert Radie (CEO) are all cited in multiple class action suits for Securities Fraud (a serious crime). The gist being;

Specifically, Defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (i) Egalet misrepresented ARYMO ER’s oral abuse-deterrent profile; (ii) Egalet falsely or misleadingly overstated ARYMO ER’s chances to receive the oral abuse-deterrent labeling; (iii) the Company’s New Drug Application for ARYMO ER lacked sufficient data to support the oral-labeling claims; (iv) the label was likely not to include the oral abuse-deterrent claims; and (v) as a result of the foregoing, Egalet’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.

Sure you want to quote these assholes?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm no dummy. You're just trolling fake news. You're jealous that I'm a TM at a successful company and your driving your Ford Fusion base model trying to detail Minute Clinic. Get a life and a better job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are any other sales rep is still employed in six months it would be incredible after you launch this dud!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale's still low, sales suck, shares suck so I'll go out on a limb and estimate $120 million loss for 2016, Frank. Hope you're having fun wherever you are!!

Love the irony and humor, dude!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why you're trying to flame me and my colleagues. You sound like the douche who 'left' after only 3 weeks after you were 'offended' by Tim's great challenge email. Just face facts, you're a loser with nothing better to do than troll the boards while you're waiting to see your next appointment. Egalet only employs high grade winners so you didn't make the cut and now you're jealous. Arymo ER is the next blockbuster, just watch and quake in your boots, loser. I'm grateful that you got kicked out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another biotech headed for the abyss.......at least $110 million loss and no way out. It'll end badly with the assets sold off for cents on the dollar.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir have been drinking way too much Egalet Kool-Aid.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking forward to the 9th to hear this failed CEO, Robert Samuel Radie, trying to tap dance and lie his way out of this complete failure of a company and situation. The only award he should get is 'liar of the year' having led me and other investors on with false statements about Arymo ER. Why doesn't the Board replace this asshole and his CFO and CMO?

Expect losses in the $110 million to $120 million range.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much anger on these boards. This company is in real trouble. Seems that it has no sales, no new products and no prospects. How do you spell 'disaster'? Wow.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$106,000,000 loss for 2016. Project $140,000,000 loss for 2017.

20. #BullshitBob

#BullshitBob Guest

No bullshit, I'm fucked! o_O