March Sales

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my........ This is so classic! To whomever posted about the customer/ what we can get paid for list, Well- they may think they are smart, they may have been told they are the smartest kid in the class, etc. but this is just stupid and demotivating to a salesperson. Let us find the scripts you numb nuts!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not getting paid for non-targets demonstrates the Wimpy from Popeye sales approach. "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." Translation: Pay the investors first and then Home Office will mail stale cookies and a brochure for a trip to Italy to the sales reps as motivation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home Office has to pay off the investors first. Non-Targets are the 2nd biggest prescribers. So you work for free. Why do you think they don't send out a list of non-target writers on a weekly basis? Pay the sales reps the least amount of money for the shortest duration of time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know right!? Why is it in this industry the home offices always seem to think sending ome cheesy token about the upcoming winner's circle/chairmanship club will somehow translate into motivation for a sales force? Like somehow we forget what we are trying yo accomplish every day... We know we sell. We do it for the money! Not a stale, nasty-ass snack! God, wake up!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are just trying to help you build your resume.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't need cookies. I need a new ink cartridge for my printer. Dried up from printing so many copies of my résumé.