MARIANNE.....

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2017 at 4:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember that--- it was very uncomfortable for every one else to watch. We wondered what they did when the rest of us were gone...................

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow I ran from her as fast as possible! Worst manager ever. She hates men and is only concerned about herself. Don't trust her.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break. What is wrong with brushing her kids hair? You are a idiot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM was stroking the hair of one of her young college girls on a sofa in front of the other district members

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where is the evil sidekick, "kimbutt"?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM also expensed manis,pedis, and drinking excursions for her "specialty" reps This all went under the category of "teambuilding" when she was just gathering miq on you to be used against you at a later time

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She knows how to "Stick it to the man". Good for her.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

❤ Karma!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 years at Lilly and never dealt with a more awful human being...and it's not even close.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is she so bad? Is she bad as a manager or peer?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the best leaders that Lilly has ever produced. Smart, dedicated, loyal and courageous.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We now know MM is monitoring the board! How do you spell bully and absurd?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has no peers as she stands leaps and bounds above the rest. Her portrait should be hung in the lobby.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and entertaining, MM, I was not aware you had such a sense of humor.... Hmmm I bet the great performers that you were so intimidated by and ran out of the company did not see your sense/lack of humor. MM is completely a bully, unethical and a complete loser, BY FAR THE WORST MANAGER IN THE COMPANY

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told HR all this during my exit interview years ago. Clearly Lilly HR doesn't care. Years and years people have complained about the bullying behavior. I'm shocked she still around. PS I was curious about the Jak that didn't get approved before you back on me for being here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't mess with you know who cuz if you do you do

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When women bully, it's called "LEADERSHIP".

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If management didn't think she was a good leader they would not have given her presidents council and make a full time manager position for her! DW likes her and Kimber so why don't you STFU and if you are smart you will stay out of the way.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is it true TX manager was pushed out so she could get full time job?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this Marianne? Where does she work?