Mark is gone finally

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This nail will certainly close the coffin on MS. I can’t believe he’s lasted as long as he has over the years. He allowed leaders to accept offers for expansion DBL roles that now don’t exist. Does anyone talk to each other at winter street? How can these people go back to manager jobs at their old company after resignation. Who is being held responsible for this. Why did we hire these managers this quickly?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for your sermon MO. We all know how much you want Mark to go down. Just be glad you don’t have to deal with it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MO could care less trust me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all want Mark to go down

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and for jim to stand up. What’s the sense on him up there in Waltham? Can he smell the bs and clean it out

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MS does need to go but let’s not pin the FDA decision on him. That major blunder is not his to own. Somebody else in Waltham owns that. Jesus how can anyone misread the situation and think that the FDA would approve anything based on 33% success rate - 1 study of 3. Mind boggling. So now the pressure intensifies on Viv and Aristada. And I would rest easy knowing goals are consistently reasonable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you high or are you actually Mark defending yourself? This is all Marks fault. The failure to oversee the people under him and don’t forget, this entire expansion plan is his. His long, rediculous email to the field let us know that he is t backing down on this poor plan he created.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone agrees one hundred percent. I don’t know how he did not oversee this plan at a much better plan and execution. This expansion was delayed last year which showed his initial lack of awareness and again it was a mess. He has no communication plan. We are all sitting in the field waiting for someone to talk to us this week. Our culture is starting to fall apart.

9. anonymcous

anonymcous Guest

forgive me perhaps I was a bit stoned. Hard to titralte those edibles. What’s the plan? Sell what we have now until the pipeline materializes or we get bought. More pressure on Viv and Aristada. Not many other options. This happens to most companies and is an occupational hazard.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know nothing about MS, but you’re absolutely right that we never should have filed. The person ultimately responsible for that decision was already shown the door (for other reasons).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn’t know because his focus is in golf, typing rambling, BS emails, and drinking way too much alcohol. He needs to be let go so this company can move forward.

Fly Eagles Fly!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will take over the reigns with the self centered ask mark blog? Times are changing. Maybe we will finally see some of these not so effective srds and dbls get whacked like they should. SC and her emotional clan of me too leaders might be exposed and revealed for their minimal value. Send them packing to be hr nightmares somewhere else please. Sage is hiring.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark brought value to this company and was great in his role. The guy is leaving so why don’t we stop beating him up. Andrew is responsible for Sarah and her emotional outbursts and me too clan. He needs to clean that up not mark. Andrew has several leaders that could be cleaned out as long as he’s at it. SC is at the top of that list without a doubt

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the idea of a culture never existed.

he’s gone, he also was the one who hired andrew.

pops needs to show Andrew the door.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

accurate. Mark is responsible for Andrew and his lack of leading from the front. He will be next even though he is a fun guy to grab a beer with. Writing is on the wall.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we all know they are hiring Mike. Take a breadth and chill

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don’t defend Mark. Some
    Would argue he is smart but his actions at times don’t support his intelligence - think premature expansion. Think incoherent rambling email messages. Think about his analogy about big pharma and the Titanic. Fact is if you look at the majority of his direct reports they are puppets and not leaders. That’s what he wanted to
    Surround himself with. Yes people. They checked their guts at the door when they accepted their positions. Stand up straight. Don’t talk with your mouth full. Eat your peas. Smile and be thankful you have jobs. If you don’t like it get out(remember the encore performance at the NSM in Phoenix?)None of them would stand up to Mark and that’s how he wanted it. The guy before AK did and was shown the door. Mark would not or could not tell the truth to Pops or the board and hence the unrealistic quotas keep coming. People are pissed and demoralized after coming here and being sold a bill of goods. Maybe the new blood can right the ship and help make this a great company. Hit em long and straight Mark!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mean we can finally move the POA to February (or later) so PC winners can walk across the stage and be recognized ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great question for Ask Mark before he goes. I believe he will be making a cameo at next years NSM to remind everyone we are there to work and not have fun

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m surprised he’s last parting speech wasn’t to recommend a book about why sales organizations shouldn’t have contests or be recognized. It would be called” just do your job dammit so I can play golf and tell you about myself for hours “