Mark Lyon

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never worked for him but I have never seen a single individual vilified so horribly in this website. Was he really that bad? Did anyone like this guy? I remember seeing him at meetings once in a while. Didn't seem like a bad guy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Our colleagues that write this stuff are idiots. They are cowards who have no chance of getting anywhere beyond a rep. A job about 98% of the population can perform. I know I am one of them but the job is a joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You two clearly did not work in the Central region. Yes this job is a joke, as is every Pharma gig. But he made a tolerable job extremely difficult to stomach. As a person, I am sure he wasn't awful. As a leader, he is the worst I have ever come across or heard of. Countless people who left this company did so because of him directly. He made awful decisions that have affected the entire region

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML was a douche of the highest order. Say something at a meeting in a tone he didn't like and he would get to work moving you out of the company. And he worked at it for as long as it took. Cowardly passive aggressive shitting on you with your manager. Never directly. Especially at review time. Just to make sure you didn't get the raise you deserved or a chance to interview for a better position. Fuck him and the fucking horse he rode in on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did Mark resign? And no message to the field? Seems he had enough.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawyers told him to not talk to anyone on the way out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not true

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough about mark, you have Mickey Mouse run the place. You have bigger issues to think about
    Move along

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn't resign ......DUH.....
    And HE had enough ? Come on.....
    Nice try ML.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sexual Harassment is why he got fired!!! Due to all the people he #$%^ in the @zz with no vaseline! Good riddance!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he did not resign. I think we all know he was given a hard shove out the door. Probably had to do with the massive turnover in his region, exit interviews that specifically named him as the reason for leaving, and worst numbers in the nation with the highest "call averages". Just a hunch

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard this AZZ WIPE just got another job! But, his cancer is back!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That this vile piece of shit lasted as long as he did is as shameful as it is remarkable. Good riddance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark left for greener pastures, and is now at Vertex. He will be sadly missed and we wish him much luck in his new endeavor. Thank you Mr. Lyons it was a pleasure having you lead our great team.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ypu MFs are mean and sociopathetic. That tone starts at top and rolls downhill. Shit always rolls downhill. Now get on with your pathetic lives

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have ever worked for him (or known anyone who has) - it's hard to disagree with this.
    The question is-Who will take his place?
    Any bets?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole. Did your ever report to him or work under him? Working for Mark was like working on a treadmill. He subjected us to shit no other region had to endure. I am SO glad he got FIRED.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all true. He was a tyrant. And worse, he was lazy and delegated his own day to day work off to his managers. Everyone knew about it including the other directors and VPs yet nobody challenged him. He coasted on cruise control doing nothing and making tall money for 9 years. Come to think of it, Mark Lyon might actually be a genius!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great guy. He will do well at Vertex.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He seems to do well everywhere for some reason. We all figured he had naked pictures of Aleks and that's why he stayed on.