Mark Lyon

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMZzzzzzzzz

Get over it. Start a new board that isn't F'in boring. The guy is gone. Lick your Pharma boo boooos & heal losers.

Move on

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lyon followed Bentley and is at Radius. Not sure why people thought Vertex. I heard he is doing good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No... no Mark Lyons over here at Radius. Sorry. The guy seems like a real jerk from all the hate. He'd actually fit right in with the "Radius Way" though sounds like. Lots of jerks here too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was a fucking do nothing r*****. Mark fucked the central so badly. So much turnover. I'm glad he is finally out of here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark is coming back!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No he is not. He was kicked to the curb without so much as an email to say goodbye. The guy was poison. Everything he touched turned to shit.

Get it straight. Mark was FIRED. He is not coming back.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha you think the turnover was because of Mark Lyon? People left in droves across the company because Valeant is on the verge of bankruptcy and has no idea what they are doing. Add to that poor managers (especially in the midwest) and the good reps won't put up with it so they leave.

Is it so much better in your day to day lives with Mark gone? No its pretty much the same. I'm sure some of the managers are happier about it but the majority of them are bad so they probably needed a little pressure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don't work in the central region. It's a different world for us since ML left. Our manager works with us on stuff that matters instead of spreadsheet busy work that goes nowhere. We can do our jobs now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Biiiiotches.... I'm back!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Packing for the POA and it just occurred to this will be the first POA without Mark. Kinda strange. Anyone know where he ended up going?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh my can you leave the guy alone. He is not around anymore. Let it go you little bitch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't dislike Mark. He has just been here the whole time I have and I was wondering if he ended up somewhere. Hell I'd probably follow him if he had a job for me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else starting to miss Mark Lyon. Since he left and since MM has been in place my manager has become a true micromanager who is focused on conference calls and spreadsheets that help no one. My manager has become obsessed with busy work and box checking. Is this the new Salix under Josh or is this MM?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is your spreadsheet obsessed manager a female?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the managers are obsessed with spreadsheets in the Central region. It's being pushed from up top because no one has any real strategies to attain these ridiculously high goals. Well gotta go find some non target signatures because that's exactly where most of mine are coming from. To hell with selling just check boxes and collect a check.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making up spreadsheets and forcing them on your team is the path to promotion at Salix.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a manager wants constant paperwork, they can get it in lieu of selling. I am not doing both. Take your pick. I will just sit home and do spreadsheets all day. Not spending my personal time on all this BS.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, I'm over working 60 hours a week anymore. I'll do their dumb, worthless spreadsheets on field time - I'm not giving up my family and personal time any longer. This company doesn't give a shit about us. It's ok for the managers to ride with us for two calls (count it as two FULL days) and go home to take care of their admin. so work doesn't interfere with their loved ones at night. Clearly, our life and time is not as important as theirs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for dumbass.... Meeting your manager at 7AM and having them with you until 5 for 2 days every 6-8 weeks sucks. And you are right - the company only cares about sales- sometimes they have to care about us to help achieve those sales, but in the end they don't care about us, they care about the bottom line. But that's life in Pharma sales. I doubt you work 60 hours a week-unless you count the time you leave your house until the time you get home- (and I doubt that's even 60) But if that's the way that you do the math- an 8-5 job is probably working 50 plus hours - and likely not making anything near what we do - they also likely don't have a company car. We really don't have it THAT bad...

But - they couldn't pay me enough to be a manager here- talk about NO work life balance... No thanks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news, the holidays are coming up! That means things should be slowing down!!