Mark Lyon

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100%

If anyone in this industry is working over 20 hours a week they suck and can't get things done. If you think this job is about reach and frequency you suck and should quit. If you think this job is about how many "sample calls" you have you are out of touch and suck. If you think this job is about showing the detail piece you really suck and have no hope! And any manager who doesn't know this is a complete waste of space. i can think of plenty of them here!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Mark. Do you idiots miss me yet? Sure..... I never promoted anyone and sure I didn't know what the hell I was doing but when I was here I saw more value in you then the coffee you delivered and what time it was dropped off. You had work life balance when I was here too. Be careful of what you wish for idiots.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you dipshits have to get over ML. Please go seek a dipshit therapist and bring up your ML issue. You need help bro or bra

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have to keep him on blast and ruin his life like he ruined ours!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. U big baby. Obviously your still working. And how did he ruin your life

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does dumping on Mark on CP ruin his life? Do you really think a potential employer comes on here as part of their background check? And do you think Mark gives a single shit about anything said about him on CP? He made a fortune in this business including many stock buyouts. He laughs at us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employers definitely check CP...keep him on blast!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lyon was the Roy Moore of Salix...letting this die is turning a blind eye to his vi

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUMP! And I'm not talking about cocaine

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a boring , old conversation. It was what it was but maybe try the posts on his current company’s board - or bitch about something current, more people will care.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he is interviewing at Genzyme. Hopefully they check this message board before they make a decision to hire him. Let's ruin his Christmas like he ruined people's careers! Keep him on blast! If you know anyone at Genzyme be sure to mention him- we need to get the word out so that he doesn't continue to hurt people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still old, boring, news. And newsflash - a lot of companies absolutely love micro managers - you are probably helping him get hired.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful G...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ill never understand the hate Mark got. I preferred him over Brad Jones who was loved. Brad was a complete buffoon who couldn’t get out of his own way. At least Mark had a some sense of the business. Ironically Brad is really struggling and about on a performance plan (if not already on one) and Mark is just out of work.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJones left Salix after the buyout with enough coin to never work again. As a director, he was very good and knew every KOL personally. Lyon not so much. Although he probably had enough after the buyout to also never have to work again. And how would anyone know how Jones is doing at Synergy unless you work there and troll this board for fun?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jones thought he knew KOLs...but only in his mind because none knew him. That buffoon rode with my reps and attempted to pass his card back and not one office or dr took him up on it. Talk about smoke and mirrors....he was king of it. I know multiple people currently at Synergy...all former Salix...he is struggling along with rest of that company.

And I heard he was selling a bowel prep as a rep after Salix...so might not have done as well as you think. That said Lyon was even worse than Jones. He had no relationships and was hated by his managers.

Both pretty much sucked! And we are way better off with both of them gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously still talking about Lyon? And now Jones??? Dude they are long gone...who cares! Yes they both sucked but they aren’t here and have nothing to do with Salix!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow. All I can say. Probably just one dipshit who must have been embarrassed by Lyon. Still having a hard time with u assholes bringing up his name. Let it go, free yourself

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lyon is a skunk !