1. Allergan's Botox still physician fave for migraine despite CGRP push — Lilly to sponsor Team USA in Tokyo Olympics — Gilead loses again in PrEP patent fight — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Trudeau's better name

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2015 at 4:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking votes

Mark TrueDough

Mark TruD'Oh

I'm sorry for all of us that have hung in this long and for what has become of our little company that was actually not a bad place to be employed and paid for work well-performed

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my recognition for being with QCOR/MNK for 5 years the other day! It was a 5" x 7" Lexan block framing an index card with "5 Years" "Your efforts and dedication make a difference, Thanks, M.T.", along with a catalogue where I can select one item that's worth between $30 and $50. The catalogue has a big picture of M.T. on the first page. I can't decide which says, "Thanks for 5 years" better...the ProForm Exercise Mat or the Dirt Devil dust buster. Hmmm.

It's rather sad that they aren't smart enough to know that they just sent me a giant slap in the face. After bringing in millions of dollars to the company, I now know that they value my efforts and loyalty...to the extent of $50! Ouch!

I'd be less offended if they sent me a picture of M.T. giving me the finger! At least then, it wouldn't highlight such a glaring difference between the actual result and MNK leadership's expected outcome.

No wonder the stock is tanking!

You should be ashamed and embarrassed!

Sincerely,

Newly Resentful

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd just send it back directly to him express mail. Hopefully I won't be here 5 years, but the date is soon approaching. If I get that in the mail, it's going right back to the home office.