Market Access a MESS

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just JE, it is a disaster at the top as well. This d bag has no clue how to run a MA department. Hires morons and can't get rid of the dead weight. Matter of time until it implodes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1 I thought MR was supposed to so smart and be such a great leader - yet to see any of that! JE still here along with many others in leadership positions who are not qualified for their jobs. Also, why is he so hung up on NEAs & REAs doing role playing?? Is he concerned that the HEOR team is not up to the job? What a colossal waste of time and salary dollars for the account management team when our clinical counterparts are so good!!! Wake up MR!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ryan is a fucking r*****. PERIOD.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all agree. Who hired this clown??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both MR & JE suffer from little man's syndrome! The fact the MR was hired and JE is still around shows how out of touch the most senior leadership of this company is!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen and please wake up. Time to clean house again. We need talent not micomanagers who no one respects or likes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Ryan, Tubbs, Ehert, Howard and the rest of the merry band of asshats still around?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of imploding, was this week a waste of time or what? What a joke. Can't wait to get the fuck out of Vegas.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place SUCKs. Our leaders are completely out of tune with reality and continues to run our teams like sales reps. When is someone going to wake the fuck up?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that fucking r***** Ehret still screwing things up?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, what has the little man been up to these days?

13. He better still be there. I taught that little fucker everything I knew about screwing people over, lying to their face and throwing others under the bus.

I realize he has probably taken new guidance from Mike Rim-job Ryan, but he was once a masterful bobblehead whos talents on his knees were second to none. Did you think I kept him around because he had talent leading teams? Please.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another realignment coming in January 2018??? Any chance JE and the most laughable Regional Directors getting the boot through said realignment?