Marketing Team

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what happened to the biologics marketing team? Seems like everyone with with a clue has left.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't the company just hire a few new marketing experts....lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they did. We are doing the best we can. I think everyone will be very pleased with what is coming done the pipeline. We are about to change the face of sports medicine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your attention to detail with product marketing is as good as demonstrated by your use of "done" instead of "down" in your statement then you're making my point!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mission went from being a "market leader" to "changing the face" of sports medicine. Sounds like lipstick on a pig.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would ask any of you to step up and try to make our company a market leader. By the way I notice none of you post your name. I would love to see your sales numbers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? The horrible condition of this company is in has nothing to do with the sales force. First of all, a company has to have the products that can lead the market, in order to be a market leader (I really hope you're not going to argue that we do have a good enough, or complete enough product line, to be a market leader). Secondly, you have to have top notch management and marketing teams. We low level inexperienced managers that have no interest in anything except increasing margins, not growth. As far as marketing, most of our marketing team hasn't even been in a case. The best of them, still aren't even close to being experts at their product. Thirdly, the company must be run by the top notch management and marketing teams, not by the finance department.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you're hysterical. Some of us have a few years under our belt and have seen you marketing kids come and go in Largo. Please name the last home run to come out of Linvatec. JD and Fiona will have you rookies believe that unicorns are a regular occurance. But from the outside looking in, it's excuses and blame that are the norm.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you, the newest member of the marketing team that just posted the "provide your name" comment wants some insight to the executive "leadership", then read the VOCE letter submitted to the board of directors. It's also posted on this board and the ConMed board - that is the reason why there are so many issues.......you're new so forgiven for your stupid comment.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it lets you sleep at night blame marketing for your sales. Each sales rep should be a professional in their craft. Sell the product. You have the tools in front of you. The reps I have interacted with don't know their product, don't know their customer and don't have the confidence. The sales team is more of the problem then the solution.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You post your name first tough guy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's good to see it is business as usual at good old linvawreck the marketing team and sales team arguing while jd plays the violin as Rome burns. What a sorry way for a once proud, productive group of people to end up due to this joke of a management team.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the biggest problem with ConMed Linvatec Orthopedics is the senior marketing people (and by people I mean "her"). She beat on her limp chest until the biologics marketing team all left….now she is beating her head against a wall because no one wants to work with her…and now she is on this thread saying sales people are the problem? focus on marketing and stay out of sales…rule #1 for good company…if your paycheck and your job are not absolutely dependant on the sales, do not stick your big ol' nose in….BTW..usually people in marketing are somewhat attractive…..i've seen a a cuter pig rolled in mud in comparison!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, I agree with most the comments; however, you should stay above the gutter remarks about looks, that's not really necessary.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessary...but really funny, and true

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all attitude. Nobody would notice looks if this person treated people better. It's the attitude that's ugly not the person.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, "change the face of sports medicine"? Linvatec has been saying that for the last 10 years. Good luck in your job search!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody who knows anything on the marketing side blames sales for performance. Truth is the company underinvests in (good) new products (I.e. Not Altrus) for you all to go sell...it's that simple.