MARKETING

Discussion in 'Interpace Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2016 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A company that cuts marketing to save money is the same as a company turning off a clock to save time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dicktard is just trying to make sure his salary continues to be paid!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have no marketing, just one marketing assistant on the thyroid side and nothing for the GI side of the business.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will give us a chance of making it once we hire a GI marketing person.
    If we don't have money for marketing we soon won't have money for sales and we soon won't have money coming in the door in the form of new sales

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever heard of self-marketing?
    1) Box of Crayolas
    2) Colored construction paper
    3) Elmer's glue
    4) Picture of Dicktard for inspiration

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One thing I do remember from all that training is that we aren't supposed to use home made sales aids. Make sure you do your cutting and glue work at a Starbucks or Waffle House.
    You can get around the home made restriction that way.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE SUCK
    compare what we leave behind to what the other esoteric labs have
    And I think the other labs can order more than one sales aid at a time
    and i think the other labs have white papers
    WE ARE TOO CHEAP

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as someone who left and is now at an even smaller and less stable startup, we have better marketing than we ever had at Interpace. a website, social media presence, and patient advocacy where we actually have patients demanding this test.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is amazing to me how much delight there apparently is in whining. If you have a need or a suggestion for sales aids, why don't you ask? You just might get what you ask for....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thus the problem
    In our company marketing = sales aid
    In other companies, marketing = website, twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, advertising, creating messaging, establishing and promoting KOL support, advocating guideline inclusion and change, and the rest just open up the Wikipedia page on Marketing and read the stuff we aren't doing

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't forget the typos and inaccurate information

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Point proven
    Sales needs to come up with the ideas for marketing since we have no marketing
    I thought marketing was to develop the messaging and materials?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dicktard thanks for the suggestion and inspiring management advice.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting on those talking points on the new guidelines and how to best counter Rosetta's efforts. Aside from calling Lisa, any one else working on this? Maybe we as a sales force can band together and come up with something?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just print out the Rosetta and Veracyte literature, cross out Afirma and Reveal and write in THYRAMIR. I don't do it at home, I do it at DunkinDonuts or WaffleHouse so they can't get me on home made marketing materials.

Sometimes I use crayons or felt tip pens to add some color.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally someone with some initiative around here. Keep it up and soon you'll be running this business unit.

Best,

Greggy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add some maple syrup and.make scratch and sniff marketing
    Or let some eggs rot with some mean and it can be scratch and sniff pics of a colonoscopy
    You'd have to use roses for mine.

Greg

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Puffy bloated Dicktard -- prime example of someone in a potion several levels past their level of competence.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cricket chirp
    cricket chirp

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elaine-
    Be thankful you were let go. We are miserable here.

All