Marketing

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2017 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good grief. You are lucky enough to have a high-paying (and virtually worthless) job schlepping lunch to fat receptionists, you get a free trip to Vegas, and all you can do is bitch about not being home during the Super Bowl? Is this thread for real??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don’t think they said they were ungrateful? I think you are a great example why this person isn’t interested in watching the game with anyone here. Fat receptionist? Really? Dismissed

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares if any of these little snowflakes wants to watch a football game with anyone. This is grown up land. We are going there for a work meeting. I swear the people here are the most ignorant and immature in the business. Truly bottom dwellers here. And u wonder why our unsuccessful competitor pays more.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management quote above. Middle management. Please get rid of the new people. They do not fit t h e culture. As for Vegas, it's too sleazy for me, but I won't complain. It's a meeting.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I keep hearing about this mythical culture here. Can anyone explain what’s so awesome about it and why the new people don’t fit? From what I’ve seen the people here are unhappy, backstabbing, uneducated, and unfriendly or welcoming people. No one smiles at anyone unless a manager is around to see it. No one helps with a few exceptions but the people that do help are relatively new themselves. I wouldn’t ask a “pioneer” anything. The only people that have offered to help have only been here a few years. None of the older folks care enough to do anything unless it benefits them and then they don’t have the know how to do it anyway. Culture? Give me a break. This is a job and the people here suck and will throw u under the bus as fast as they can. I’ve learned that very quickly

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So don’t do any behaviors that warrant getting thrown under. We all work remotely- only need to see these people a handful of times a year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won’t matter. Some of these knuckle draggers just make shit up so others won’t like or trust u. A true hater really hates someone they can’t get any scoop on. No one here trusts someone that is nice because they are so jaded themself. If you’re too nice people will say you’re screwing somebody.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you in the ass sleaze bag. Go ask mommy for a trophy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rubbish, this whole thread is rubbish

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“rubbish” lol. Now that’s funny

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So someone posts that the culture sucks and u call the poster a “sleaze bag”? Lol. For one sleaze bag is just funny and shows your age. Second you’re proving AP’s point. If you’re looking around the room in Vegas and wondering who here needs to go it’s you. You and your comments and name calling should leave the company because you’re not needed if you see negative and can only prove it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true that there are phony "nice" people here. Mostly, there are the genuinely nice. However, post 107 nails it. In every corporate environment, there are those so warped, they just assume if you're a kind decent person, there is something wrong with you and they can't wait to put you in a bad light. 1 bitch here a while ago, couldn't wait for a chance to undermine her coworker. Kept asking said friend, I have to give a presentation and need your help. I'd like to call on someone to give field feed back experience. Friend said that was not something familiar, to just pose a question to group. She agreed, then did the opposite. She put friend on spot and made direct question to her. This was nasty and inappropriate. Don't do this to people. Treat people the way you'd want to be treated. It's that simple.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would the company have a meeting in Las Vegas of all places, with all of the Me Too stuff happening. This culture of making every meeting into a frat party with lots of free drinks and sleeping around is a HR nightmare. Lawsuit waiting to happen

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Vegas is gutter.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t matter where we go if that’s our mindset. This group is going to get belligerent drunk no matter where they place us. We are a walking contradiction.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, let's be clear. Some are hypocrites, but many are decent hard working genuinely concerned people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Field experience isn’t familiar? I wish I could follow this heart felt story but unfortunately your talking in circles

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to hit on all the drunk women at the party

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To 118 post. The comment was clear. The issue is your pea size brain. Too many huffs and lay off the shots. Otherwise, you'll always be going in circles. Blah ha ha ha ha. Don't bite your tail, asshole.