MARKETSHITING

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing - get your shit together!
    You are all a bunch of disconnected losers!!!
    My god when will you listen to the field???
    Never!

We are all fed up with you asking us questions for the sake of checking ur box!
    Oh and that bitty wacked up ampyra lady?? you sound like ur sleeping.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF with all this bs and materials?
    what r we supposed to do with all this stuff if we cant throw it out?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rea that email and was just thinking how ridiculous this all is. First, what she said on the call and that email??? WTF?

This is becoming a disorganized hot mess.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT A DISTASTER THIS HAS BECOME!!!
    EVERYONE IS FRUSTRATED WITH THE BS WITH AMPYRA!
    I ONLY USE MY IVA IF THAT!
    GET YOUR SHIT TOGETJET AND STOP SENDING 100 EMAILS!
    YOU DON"T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT WE DO.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop complaining and start selling more.
    your numbers are mediocre at best

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No my numbers are great actually. Having worked many places, Acorda is a disgrace when it comes to their flagship brand marketing and you know it! We are all disgusted out here with the BS. Get yiur shit together marketing!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here 4 years and this is the worst I have seen marketing. Ampyra is our #1 drug and this has been a mess all the way around. That lady who has this brand is awful on our calls. doesn't give a shit and speaks over us.

Using the vis aid when/f I need it. Afraid to use rest. oh yeah I shipped the BS back! what a waste!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I m on an ad board and honestly marketing is a shit show. dumb and dumber. Can't stand all the nonsense we have to go through

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stopped using t of the marketing materials.
    they r completely out of touch with what is going on in the market.
    I have worked for 4 pharma/biotech companies and this BY FAR has the worst marketing depmt evvvvver! communication sucks! we never get any! my manager is the absolte worst evel person as well. I am on my 2nd IV elsewhere and pray I get out of this pitiful field job aka nonselling disaster!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there not bad if you give them a chanse. just work as a team and it will be ok.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teamwork - nah nah!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Marketing,

Can you explain why all you emails are about things we need to do, or not do? Can someone please put some effort into actually helping us PROMOTE Ampyra? I have never seen in ALLLLLLLL my companies such a horror of a dept. We never see anything new or positive or the fact that you do not even address or HEAR us in the field.

Poor leadership, poor creativity or vision. You want sales? GIVE US HELP! USELESS!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this happens because marketing works in a silo and does not respect the sales force. this happens because LS runs the show and she does not respect sales people. this happens because marketing thinks they know everything and don't work with the sales force on solutions. unless you remove the head you will never be able to change the body. this is a direct result of LS' lack of real leadership. and RC just sits back and lets it happen by keeping her employed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to chill out and it will be ok...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked at a few good pharma companies and while nothing is perfect, this BY FAR is the worst marketing dept ever. This group of people completely lacks vision or connection to the field. I was on a call last fri and thought QTH are they smoking?? Completely disengaged and completely not in tune with what we need.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been like this for awhile.
    people in wrong places.
    marketing should be ashamed.
    you never hear us.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we are ashamed of the sales force because you don't work & you all SUCK! Mix in a sales call @ least once a week.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We work our tails off idiot! THAT is why the numbers are what they are.
    You take for granted that we do this with little of your resources that make little sense.
    So shove it moron! We love to sell and do it because we believe in the drug. Your marketing department is a damn mess. Bad people who know shit!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sucks