MarkieMark's Master Plan

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drive the stock price down to the mid 20s then do a leveraged buyout. Then hire a handful of people that actually know what the hell they're doing and drive the value back up, take public, and make a pile. Oh, and eat some Asian.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No investor would allow this management team to continue destroying value. That would be insanity.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the one year stock chart shows a consistent trend "down"

55 to 30 enough to make your children cry

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Enough to make them cry that their parent so dumb to come to this company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol and will go down even further. I dumped every single share when it hit $120 because I knew Malli would spiral downward and they did.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cp readers. there is a genius amongst us. someone who had the foresight to sell all of their MNK at 120 in 2015! you must be a billionaire! can you private message me and give me some other investment advice? Should I sell my VRX or my Sears stock? Please help me!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so smart, why didn't you sell at the all time high of $134.30??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction, $130.34

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still made a s..t ton of cash..sold all when it was between $124 and $120 . I was Questocor and watched and waited "Like a Cobra " I knew that Mallinckrodt was a disaster. It takes almost a year as Malli lets things roll out and then starts to mess things up. Always happens when other company takes over. Took that 7 figure cash in and made a ton more with other investments in the stock market. All with a few presses of a few buttons. Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still have time to sell the stock before it plummets to mid-teens...likely over the next 6 months. There is no reason to hold this stock until there is a major shakeup in the leadership.

Sell now and thank me later!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is from September

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marky Mark needs to GO!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well DoucheBag, or should I say MelonHead, The people, including myself, that dumped MNK in the $120's did so because they saw how Mark, Hugh, and their minions had absolute no clue about this market or product. I don't know a damn thing about VRX or Sears (though I certainly would not want to be holding Sears stock now), so I cannot help you with that. But I called $20's in September. The sales numbers are tanking.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BOD has to made up of compete morons. How they let these guys continue is astonishing. Worst stock fall in history and we still have the same bozos calling the shots. Do the right thing and fire yourselves.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to sue this incompetent board if they don’t fire the hell out of this management team before end of this year. These bastards deserve to go to jail.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waah, waah, waah! Time for your bottle.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Marky Mark's wife: Get off this site!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this will be an episode of American greed someday. plan after spin off was consultant theory valid. who decided it was a good idea to buy questcor or ikaria. the genius’s making those calls? there should be employee lawsuits because some people were actually conned to leave good jobs to come work for Mallinckrodt. story to investors is same sorry recruiting story.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it runs in the family

Judge Orders Kevin Trudeau to Pay More Than $37 Million for False Claims About Weight-Loss Book
    FOR RELEASE
    January 15, 2009
    A federal judge has ordered infomercial marketer Kevin Trudeau to pay more than $37 million for violating a 2004 stipulated order by misrepresenting the content of his book, “The Weight Loss Cure ‘They’ Don’t Want You to Know About.”

In August 2008, Judge Robert W. Gettleman of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois had ordered Trudeau to pay more than $5 million and banned him, for three years, from producing or publishing infomercials for products in which he has an interest. The ruling confirmed an earlier contempt finding, the second such finding against Trudeau in the past four years.

Urged by both the FTC and Trudeau to reconsider aspects of its August order, on November 4 Judge Gettleman amended the judgment to $37,616,161, the amount consumers paid in response to the deceptive infomercials. The judge also revised the three-year ban to prohibit Trudeau from “disseminating or assisting others in disseminating” any infomercial for any informational publication in which he has an interest. On December 11, the court denied Trudeau’s request to reconsider or stay this ruling.