Martha Goldberg Aronson

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never really connected with senior leadership. Her replacement is a real piece of work, did a nice job of trying to get to know people at the NSSM, and then promptly came back and slashed comp on the ACD side. Either he is not intelligent enough to understand a comp model and how it will effect people, or even worse, he knew how the new comp plan would burn top performers. What a tool. Then gets on a call and try's to stumble through an explanation of how it is better, without even really understanding the concerns. Just burned any credibility he had with anyone in the sales organization. Now all good ACD's will check out and go job hunting and rental numbers will decline even more. Nice leadership, at least it is consistent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Martha was a breath of fresh air, she was wonderful with customers and employees. She is a natural leader who people wanted to follow. She is much missed. The new guy is clueless.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you asked what happened? You just stated all the reasons she is gone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing happened at Medtronic. She can't seem to hold a job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really, I think she was with them for more than 10 years

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it got so bad that her entire team was let go. Scattered throughout the industry now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dick. Was it your decision?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Martha figured it out early and bailed . A once great brand, that once you pull the covers back, you wonder why you ever got in bed with them in the first place.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't agree she was great at all. Just my opinion, but I think she looks much better on paper.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is from a money family. Not use to delivering results...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea right, the new guy is soooo much better