Marti Start the Party!

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2017 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My team and my region are about to win every sales prize possible! Marti will be partying with here favorite team soon. Everybody knows she wanted her favorites to win and we have, so get ready to cry, everyone else!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti needs to smoke a stick with me and the boys and mellow out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Called in some good shit today, so JnJ management will be happy. Closed out the night with some great food and other pleasures.
    Life is good.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh forgot to say. Told the wife that Marti is the best. Love here best next to my wife and kids.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave K you are the man with this!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's the party bigger? Oncology or Immunology? Oncology likes to think they're better but from what I've heard from my friends who went over there they have almost zero access. At least we can see nurses.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The keg went dry when Marti got here! Now she got passed over again for Presidents role for an outside white dude, karma's a bitch!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did she? That's great news! I left the cesspool a while ago but I hear that it's worse than ever there. Details? I'll read them when I stop laughing!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

karma's catching up to you Marti! Look at some of your RBDs. It can be real nasty. Better get frequent check ups.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADMIT IT MARTI, YOU FAILED.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a company memo from Alex G?
    LMAO!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti needs to step away and let the mental midget give it a shot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He went from "Brussels sprouts" to "Bob Pus-sell."
    Blechh!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so funny because I know a manager who worked for BR and he says that the little dope looks on CP all day and rages when something is said about him.
    Maybe you should think of changing your MO, BR?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else go out eating a drinking with their spouse and expense it? My DM says 'get creative '!
    Sorry Marti but this is your fault. I'll have a scotch on you tonight!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

take a powder

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone at JBI actually work?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the old Centocor thread, there used to be a posting on there about Bob Russel while he was the Academic RBD. It was one of the highest viewed threads with over 10,000 views. The joke at the time was since the top 10% of RBDs win p-club, he would win by default since there was only 1 RBD for the academic franchise. Literally, he would win year after year because he was the only academic RBD, so by default he won. This was the best example in corporate america of winning a trophy for participation.