Marti Start the Party!

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2017 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#39 Full of soup (or soap); only 15% of the Island has electricity and no one is going anywhere.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company jet has electricity so we'll use it as our base camp. Announcement being made at meetings this week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just jealous because you won't be on the company jet!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eating at a meeting and drinking like flies
    Toasting all evening to Marti's demise!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We played a game at our dinner: Name three things you hate about the company and one thing you like. The one thing that most of us said is our friends. The things we hate: Senior management, the harassment and not getting paid enough for working our asses off.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So excited! My DM told us that Marti is working hard to secure Hillary Clinton as the keynote speaker at POA I.! This shows that senior management listens to the sales force! I can't wait! Can you? So excited!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? This is another reason Marti is so awesome!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I left JBI, my DM sat down with me and said, "You will never make the type of money you made here."
    He was so wrong. Right now I'm not only making more money than I made as a rep at JBI, but I'm making more money than my scared little manager, and probably making more money than my regional director, and here's the greatest part: While those assholes have to travel all over the place to make their money, I make mine in a territory that at its farthest borders still gets me home in less than an hour each night.

I love my life. I love my job. I love knowing that a lot of the people who read this are steaming mad because they don't have the balls to do what I did. Some of them are reading it in hotel rooms. Tomorrow they'll spend the day in the field, and then they'll be in a car or on a plane for hours, wishing they were me. The others will read it and hate their lives, knowing that Marti is breathing down their necks.