Mas Exodus of Oncology

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm making money and I don't have many adm centers. Also over goal.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus always an interesting topic. I've been a rep for almost 15 years with mostly good bonus years. I always ask myself is my business growing or doing better than national. Does my bonus reflect performance? If I'm really growing and low bonus....sucks. Xtandi is growing significantly that is why reps make good money. Fortunately, I'm having a decent year and making money off the plan too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there so many layoffs? Is there really concern of another layoff if there was just a big one last year?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course there's a concern. The laws of common sense don't apply to this company. Instead of a motivated sales force you have a motivated team of individuals looking for other jobs. Our management team spends alot of time telling us via teleconference how great they are and how great the division is doing but representatives don't see the greatness in their bonus or their over inflated goals. Fortunately there are several oncology companies hiring and more will leave.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is everything going lately? is there still potential here with the products/mgmt?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost another solid rep today from the Xofigo sales force.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg. Thanks so much for the immediate update.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left from Algeta? initials or city please

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M.S. Colorado.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and K.G.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the 2nd wave of people leaving. Soon, womens healthcare will just move over here and you won't have one experienced Oncology person left. This is just poor leadership!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are people leaving?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has Bayer done to keep people? The fact that you have to ask that question shows the disconnect and lack of understanding of oncology. Every pharma wants an oncology pipeline, the good reps that have developed a resume in oncology for years can write their own ticket. You can't replace the knowledge from your women's healthcare sales team. How many millions is this costing the company due to turnover?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many companies value our skills at this present moment. Don't complain make a move. Doesn't appear senior leadership is focused or on target with oncology. Bring in the other divisions and let them manage the desperation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like the division is set now. Nobody has left for a few weeks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's S.M. from SoCal?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get Ready, here it comes!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to bust your bubble but senior leadership could give two sh.ts. They really don't view us as a viable member of the group. We are all replaceable in their eyes....and there may be a bit of truth to that. After all-a trained monkey could check a box.

Happy for anyone leaving though.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another big reorg coming. We'll see how many jobs are lost this time, that is if people don't leave first. Word is they are looking at getting rid of more than just RobC for a change in leadership.