Mass Exodous at Ista!!!

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like an amature. Seriously, some of these wet behind the ears get all caught up in the "process" and forget how to just talk to people. You can find out more about a person through simple conversation, than you can through "techniques". Hmmm, haven't we learned this out in the field, yet. Doctor's hate it, absolutely are insulted by formulaic droidal reps, who come in with the open ended questions and canned crap. Managers take note. You want to make your rep and yourself look way retarded, then just force the canned approached.

When, oh when, will BIG Pharma droids get this figured out? Probably not until reps are no longer allowed in any offices!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most all of the dm's are exactly like Sanjeev!! Absolutely worthless...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes the people who were ex presidents club winner who built this company are worthless??
    The people that put in 90 hour
    Weeks while you put in half a day of calls and then whine about your comp check!
    Give me a break
    Leave if you don't like it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, 19 hour days? How is that possible? If it is please enlighten us. Half days are more plausible.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called doing research at night dinner programs. Proper business planning
    A commitment to excellence while you sit on your ass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are consistently working 19 hours days you are doing it wrong. I wonder how many Ista people were interviewing wit B&L this week?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how long it will be before you move out of tour moms basement and stop masturbating to video games

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with Wisconsin, constantly advertising for Reps, is this a good Company to work for?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if you're D Marks. He was fired and thrown under the bus all at the same time. Shame on Ista! Vince, we know about it! Shame on you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is coming. I can Feel it!