Mass Exodus Continues!!!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unfortunately for convatec, this is true. I do not feel guilty at all for doing the same thing, and took it a step further and am also an independent rep for one other wound company. I may take on a second product line as well. There is no reason to be loyal to convatec and in the event we are dumped out the bottom of the bag, I will have an income stream to see me through. I have talked with a couple other convatec reps who are starting their own business on the side while still pretending to rep for the con.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really true some former Convatec TMs have joined Alliqua (where BB, LT, and DJ run the show)? Are they actually still recruiting reps? Stock has dropped 60% from its inflated high earlier this year. Sales are below expectations. And realize who runs this place. Be careful.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true, some ex Convatec reps are now at Alliqua. While that may sound crazy, it should be a wake up call to Convatec that their tenured sales force is willing to take a chance with a company that may not make it. When ANY other job looks better than Convatec, well, that's a problem for Convatec and why they were suing some people at Alliqua, now that is actually funny. I did not know Convatec owned us and they could sue someone for hiring us. Guess Convatec considers us their slaves....that should be a wake up call for everyone. I know a couple people that moved to Alliqua and let me tell you, the pay is very good. Might be time for everyone let standing to look around, does not have to be Alliqua...anything. Good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Convatec can sue and threaten all day long - more idiotic hot air-- Convatec's highly restrictive non-competes, (which are signed as a condition of employment) are not going to hold up in a courtroom. No judge is going to prevent someone from being gainfully employed.

Non-competes were meant to prevent senior executives with proprietary knowledge agout an organization from taking that knowledge to a competitor, and not intended to indenture sales reps, marketing worker bees or office staff. Convatec can't have "at will" employment only one way...At will employment works both ways. In many states these so-called non-competes are actually against the law. This is one of many bul shit sleaze ball things these jerk-offs do that will come back to bite them in the ass

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just on an interview with a competitor who asked if I had a non-compete. I laughed, we both laughed. I said "no". On to second interview.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on which state you live...Texas is a "business friendly state" & therfore non-competes are easily enforced, even if your just a sales rep. Don't listen to the above advice its not good. A company could even threaten to sue you and you would have to answer by getting an employement attorney for a minimum of around $2-3K.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Alliqua is not much better. Look at their leadership...DJ, BB, LT. Their wound care sales are in the shitter and if Celgene pulls the plug on the money pump they're done. Stock has dropped 60 per cent since its high earlier this year. Another ClusterFuck if you come to think of it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well---I guess they reinforced the point for the second time that you can't fix stupid.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest