Mass Exodus Of Tenured Employees

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not anymore. This used to be a great company to work for. Convatec has excellent prodicts but constantly make the wrong management and business decisions. The problems we have now are all because of stupid business decisions clueless morons running things. They all need to go.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promotions are based on how much ass you kiss. If you perform well but don’t kiss enough ass then you will not be promoted. If you suck but kiss enough ass then you will be promoted. This has been expressed many times and no one gives a shit. This is Convatec’s biggest problem. They do not listen to or hear what is being said. They continue to do things their way behind closed doors without consulting anyone that is actually in the field. Stupid decisions are made over and over. Value your employees. It is disgraceful that folks are leaving in droves after 15-20 years. That speaks volumes about the current state if this companyband and the imbeciles running it. Problem is that leadership and HR don’t want to hear it. This will bite them in the ass. It is April but we still do not have our numbers. The first quarter is over and yet the management team holds us accountable for making our numbers. Fuck you!!! I am at a point where I despise working here. I dread and want to scream during war room calls. What is the purpose?? I do not give a shit what is happening in someone else’s territory!!!!! I only need to worry about me. It is a waste of time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me, me ,me me ,me time to DT F'ing S

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just hoping to make that "Leavers" list. Bwahahahaha!! I've never heard of such a senseless monthly email coming from HR as "Leavers". WTF?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left? What did the email say?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess everyone is really focused now. Focused on leaving.
    Hows those numbers looking?
    Looks like the reorg, War (Snore) room and quick base are really driving those sales
    way to go! It's more like Driving an Uber, or Driving Miss Daisy (considering doing that on my daily 300 mile drives to East Bumfuk Nebraska) to make my first call of the day

How much real talent has left in the past several weeks? Im guessing about 120 years worth (with more to come soon). Don't worry team- We never really needed those old "legacy" reps who win presidents club year after year, and have long-standing deep relationships with customers- No!! we have a bench of 20 year olds that can easily get the job done.

Seems like even good ole Catherine is shuffling on off.

Nice work leadership? (lmao) team. Time to add some more RBDs, promote some Inhuman Resource morons, conduct some more endless mindless conference calls and lets not forget to add a few dozen new e learning modules with sales theory from 1980. We all need another certificate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad.... lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ATM’s are a joke. Their experience level is elementary. They can barely conduct a sales call much less close business. They do not even understand the basics.I have worked with 3 of them and it was shocking how little they knew. This management team really believes that taking an ATM off the bench and simply putting them into a tenured role is going to fix everything. Do they not understand the years it takes for reps to build relationships with their customers. Even the territory alignments have destroyed these hard earned relationships.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst territory alignment in years and comp plan not possible.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much real talent has left in the past several weeks??? Zero... there isn’t much talent that has tenure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valentine is looking for a job maybe he’ll come back.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad we can not pay the folks accordingly since the comp plans are still “under construction”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comp plan is impossible. Half the year is gone and they still can’t get the comp plan right? We are all being set up to fail. I think about quitting every single day. I have never been this miserable at a job. The ridiculous shit being asked of us for shitty pay is simply not worth it. Unrealistic expectations and setting us all up to fail.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point Valentine would be a blessing. That is how bad things have gotten.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is unacceptable that the comp plans are still under construction. We need to be paid through May due to their own fuck up with getting the comp plan out too late. It is a joke that they expect us to hit these ridiculous number. It is NOT going to happen. It is impossible and 100% unrealistic. Get this management team out of here!! Hands down the worst management team in the history of Convatec. Clueless morons. They have driven Convatec to it’s death. Make 10 calls a day even though it now takes you 4 hours to drive to your first appointment. Who cares if you have to wake up at 3:00 am to get there. Just as long as you make your 7-10 calls.So dumb. Forget work life balance. We want you to spend every minute of every day and every weekend entering quick base calls and doing pipeline reports since you are too busy making 7-10 calls a day. Forget planning for meetings. There is no time for that. All we care about is making 10 useless worthless calls a day. Dear idiotic management the company culture is toxic. Wake the fuck up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember Mary Henson looking like the cat that got the cream when it was announced that the IC payout would be 65K this year. Well Mary if it is impossible to achieve then what does it matter? I doubt anyone will even make that amount. Basically the payout was raised but it is a thousand times harder to achieve. Most will make less IC this year no matter how hard we try so why even bother trying? Leadership is to blame.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Catherine leaving? Ha! I wouldn’t be surprised.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where’s the comp plan already? Who runs a company this way? Promote people and let the ones who do the work leave or not get paid.