Mass Exodus Oncology, why?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 8:16 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know 6 rep Pod is tough, but wow.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also hear some crazy reps and managers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager and rep from D.C. left coming to Bayer together

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology companies are actively recruiting. Good onc. experience is lucrative. And who wants to be in a pod of 6??????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its very difficult to put one reason behind why we have so many people leaving: my suggestions would be
    1. Pay, (we do have a pay inequality problem BMS ignores)
    2. Crappy Managers,
    3. Pod of 6,

What I would like to l now is how many reps per region have we lost. I have heard of 4 in the SC, 3 Mid Atlantic just in May alone.

How many people (reps and managers) in your region has left in May alone?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3-4 in Ohio alone

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas 3, Cal 4, Fl 4 and thats just a quick calc

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just lost a DM in northeast and a rep in CT and one in NY. Lots more looking though due to lousy 6 = 1 nonsense and toxic culture...calls per day, really?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is the rumor about the D.C. Couple Mgr and rep true (mm & lg) that left for Bayer
    Are they an item?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!!!! Yes they are.......:)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the big telecon tomorrow about?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keytruda received additional FDA approvals. Its about how to scramble to make Wall Street think we have everything under control.

BMS leads from behind on every drug.
    Erbitux got lapped by Avastin
    Sprycel got lapped by Tasigna
    Oopdivo is getting lapped by Keytruda.
    Empliciti is a dog and getting destroyed by Dara.

Our leadership is full of crap. In denial, worthless.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

G
    uys, we have everything under control. Those leaving are making bad decisions.
    Look at the pending indications and what i/o+i/o will mean in the future.
    Ignore what you see and hear, listen to us, and I'm not trying to sell you.
    You do trust what Im telling you, don't you?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also 2 reps in Boston with one gone 2 weeks ago

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The POD can be a little intimidating to some reps who are not working. If no one in any of the offices never heard of you, chances are you are not working. You may not get in front of the doctors but there are plenty of others you can access. We need more people that want to actually work. Glad the lazy reps are leaving.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Billshit! Pods are and excuse for shitty reps. The idea is one of them has to be good. Even that is a stretch. It doesn't take 6 reps to do the job of one good one. It takes 6 losers to do half the job of one good one.
    The good reps leave because they want to be responsible for their own success or failure, not carry their pod losers.
    Which are you one of the good reps or one of the losers?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other companies are recruiting hard and offering big money. It's become impossible to ignore. BMS needs to pony up if they want to keep the force intact. Some seriously underpaid reps here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the pod can work if you let it,your ego is blinding you-hazel. focus on the pod and making it better dear slug-follow your managers lead-all will become clear once you follow the directions of the company!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Higher ups are coming to the field and meeting with groups of reps in an attempt to "sell" them on why to stay, I don't buy it. Attempting to save own butts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be real, everyone understands reps can't work full days or offices would kick them out for seeing too many reps from BMS too often, and managers have said as much to reps. It's not a secret. Each rep gives about 25% of effort. If everyone gave a 100% it would lead to lack of access. I hear it all the time, BMS is a problem.