Mass Exodus Oncology, why?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 8:16 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, she was the worst manager ever. Looks like she bit herself in the foot this time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Pfizer is going to save us. They will swoop in on their white horses and save our asses.
    Good times are just around the corner.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless the buy AZ first.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope so. Pfizer is a bigger shit show than we are.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be able to get some info at the NSM this week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats a joke, right?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is this thread still going? The answer is to the question is very obvious! Too many reps in each territory, limited access to customers, unrealistic call metrics that force us to fudge calls, clueless management that cannot be convinced that 6 = 1 doesn't work, and the oncology sales force being diluted with inexperienced reps/managers. I am hanging on until I find a god fit elsewhere. I am not happy but need to support my family. Can't wait to be out of this place!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with the latest trial failure there are even more reps looking to leave. I never thought I'd say this because I have called BMS oncology home for a long time. However, the environment is becoming more circus like and I am keeping my options open. Sure there are some talented oncology folks that are still coming here for a financial reason. However, too many reps in this POD situation and most new hires are now coming with little or no oncology experience. With disappointment from clinical trials and more competition on the horizon our revenue will start declining. The pressure will start building more and inexperienced reps will take desperate actions to gain access to customers. This will lead to even less access. Better to find a company where I am trusted to run my own territory and not worry about young inexperienced reps trying to make a name for themselves.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poor baby, go-quit-go work in a rice patty!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must be very stressful to fake calls to meet the metrics every single day and be able to spew on command a presentation that is never presented to an actual health care professional. With 6 people in every territory there must be a lot of company resources used following each other around to see if you can get some dirt on someone else. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad

11. Healthcare0254

Healthcare0254 New Member

What is the average size of an oncology Salesforce these days? What about the other teams? MSL? KAM? Other. For a brand of &1B?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Collect your documents and become a whistleblower, like Wilson. Then, you don’t have to work anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wilson?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mychal Wilson, LA territory. Got two multi million dollar payouts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a rep in an Appalachia state that is doing that rn

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Tx is taking suing regarding her performance review and her dm for sexual harassment. She had a case. Never need to sell if you have good documents and lawyers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad, pathetic people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will see those ancient primary care hacks hanging on.