Mass exodus

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2018 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAH I just had to say that. I was one of those employees that got let go. I just had to check in and write HAHAHAH after the terrible (great) news this week. So HAHAHAHA I’m making almost 200k a year now... 40k higher than I was at Acorda. HAHAHAH you will never have another drug and lost your patents on Ampyra. Working on that drug from the CDMA side was an effing joke. So just oneee lassst timeee: HAHAHAH.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA I just had to say that with the terrible (great) news this whole week. HAHAHA to every one to defending this crap hole. I was one of the ones that got laid off and I’m so happy I got out. I make close to 200k now which was 40k higher than when I was at Acorda. So HAHAHA. You people are all scared to leave/not good enough for ANY other company. HAHAHAH. I was from CMDA which was a tonka toy department compared to any other. You had people reporting into ONE person. Like take it easy ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS. The egos there... you have no reason to brag about anything HAHAHA. You’re a joke Acorda. The rest of you should leave, you’ll make way more money and work on something else that’s not a freaking me too... oh and what pipeline?!?! Freaking jokes.

HAHAHAH

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's talk about our great supreme leader RC. Ask him about the settlement he/Acorda paid to a certain female sales rep for alleged inappropriate behavior. Of course the legal documents she signed would say that RC and Acorda were not claiming they were guilty. Ask him about it.

We know the next response will say name names or shut up. The name will follow. For now just know she was a sales rep in Texas.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was DS

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Water cooler gossip about rumor misbehavior by a certain sales rep is inappropriate, ok. Leadership has always discouraged misbehavior and personal favor treat between rank&file and management grade individuals.

We look forward to a great year when inhaled LD is approved.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acorda is a shit show and I urge everyone to
    quit as soon as possible. Hate this place.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GIT OFF HERE YOU A-HOLE YOU DONT WORK HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Type in all caps

Even when you are saying nothing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHAME ON YOU. Hating great Leaders at ACOR is a disrespect activity that must be stopped NOW. You only complane and gossip so we know you are idiot. Our Leadership is above your crap.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#truth #majorshitshow #gofindanewjob

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

G IT OFF YOU. F'ING CREATURE!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe our leader diddled the help

Even though he claims he didn’t diddle the help.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The HR Monitor responDr to the baseless attacks agin Leadership. Those posting nonsense should just get back to work and be thankful they even have a job.t

Get to work !!!! NOW. !!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it was the starfish!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Harvey Weinstein is upset.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your movie director is not for us. We have a pride that goes with us in working and leading. You have none of these things and are poorer for it. We know our path is before us and are gaining happiness in walking on it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP WITH THIS CRAP AND JUS GIT TO WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MEET YOUR NUMBERS !!!!

19. Get* not “git”. Get. Get. Get. NOT “GIT”. Get. Get. Get.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go,easy on Habib. This is what he does when he has no facts to back up his Acorda lovesfest