Mass Exodus

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2019 at 8:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many will it take before we see some changes/business development?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the last year on Amgen BD has seen many departures from Sayed, Jeremy Grunstein, etc

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reps leaving left and right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen.... the money and compensation w all the bennies and perks are good at Amgen but the culture is TOXIC. Nepotism rules the day here. I don't care how good or bad you are at your job. If you tick off the wrong person you're toast.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay Chiang ready to lay off reps!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drain the political swamp.

9. 4 American Dream

4 American Dream new user

All you can do is to wish them the best and hope they continue their relationship with you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toxic team, leadership, and culture. Anywhere is better then this place. Make sure you have all your info in place when you leave because they will try to screw you in any way then can. Kept my IC after I resigned and there is nothing I can do about it due to an arbitration clause. Go anywhere else and you will be better off.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Holly V still at Amgen? How is she to work for? Did not care for her at Otsuka!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen, in general, has high turnover......you have the lifers or those "stuck" in the fantasy California lifestyle with mortgage and false sense of prestige vs those that come in, within a couple months say (oh sh*t what have I done, this place was a mistake) and do their obligatory contractually signed 2 years counting down the days until their 2 years are up or find another pharma to pay them out of it