Mass exodus

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good luck to the 150 AZ reps who are now going to Biohaven!!! Smart move!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

150? I've only heard of a few.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes perfect sense!? Leave a company that's now soaring and will continue to for years to come for a company that will likely be sold! But, don't worry, because the same pharma journeyman who recruited you will make out just fine with his stock, while you will have to replace your income for the next twenty five years! Buyer beware!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on. I’ve seen more people leave az for supposedly greener pastures over the years only coming to regret their decision and beg to come back.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lost lots of good diabetes reps unfortunately. You can't blame people for leaving when AZ continues to come up short with getting Farxiga on formulary plans and reps aren't making any money. Doctors love the new indication, but always say if it's covered. Unfortunately, it's not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does any of it matter? It's a never ending cycle of being a rep. Switch companies, and wash, rinse, repeat.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best would be a situation (buyout or layoffs), that would give the old folks a nice severance package, which hasn't been really offered since 2012.
    You get the 50-somethings to leave with six figures severance, and there would be no need to lay off. They'd sign up in droves to leave.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren’t layoffs anywhere in sight. Loads of positions still frozen. Anyone waiting for a package will be waiting til the next ice age.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's hope Sparky leaves!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

150?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! All he does is post on social media! I thought he was leading the Wolfpack?!?!? Self promoter at his worst!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that 150 number is pretty inflated, unless there are tons more to still resign.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were underachieving for years on end I can see rolling the dice on that startup opportunity. If not...You were crazy to leave. Most of these awesome new opportunities last a year or two before they are sold or fail. Good luck to those that fled.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why leave when you can work one day a week and stay home on the rest?