Massive Layoffs

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2017 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end is near....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm yeah. We know.
    Dragging it out is torture, I want this whole thing to hurry up. I’m getting depressed always thinking about it. Cut the cord ASAP

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR insider here... info is correct. CV division will be obliterated... if in CV division, get your resume out there ahead of the masses.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit, you don’t know squat! Go troll somewhere else ass wipe!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Immunology R&D at BMS, considering that Celgene has so much expertise?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think CV is going anywhere ..... makes no sense

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If BMS doesn’t take this opportunity to get rid of all the dead weight in Immunology across the board, you know this game is doomed for failure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did we get any insight from the Commercial Town hall today? Wasn’t able to get in.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would HR know anything? They are on the chopping block along with all duplicative admin. Makes no sense. HR insider is a troll for sure

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you freeloading morons quivering at the thought of losing your crappy little Volvo, haha. How many of you are already stalking the Celgene reps trying to dig some dirt?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quivering? Are you kidding me? There’s a whole bunch of us who are hoping to get packages and finally get out. I’m personally waiting to see if I get a package, and if I don’t, I’m gonna leave anyway. No quivering here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone in Immunology even work? The ones I know are constantly on vacation or off doing some hobby.

May be time to let the Celgene kids take over.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let anyone take over that even pretends like they have a job. It’s ridiculous that these freeloading morons are compensated for falsified “call reports” and the cost of the drug bankrupts terminally ill patients.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

half my team hopes to be retained and half is praying to get severance and book it outta here.
    I wish they would just ask who would volunteer to go before they lay off anyone.
    The military does this when needing to make cuts Call it VSP, volunteer separation pay

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a multiple P Award winner: Stay Patient and Be Consistent. You do those 2 things and you will be successful.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re not only a bragger but an idiot as well!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmmm, just saw this quote on LinkedIn. Wow P club winners are not as sharp as they want everyone to think!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now with the delay in the merger, any updates on timeline for layoffs? particularly BMS research staff?