Massive Layoffs

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2017 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would not be in as much trouble if they would employ people that had even a shred of credibility

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in IO R&D - who says there will be layoffs!?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster is trying to stir up problems. BMS is actually hiring not laying off. Yes, BMS was foolish to push the all IO strategy but the ship has been righted now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah its hiring because everyone is leaving.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a really valid point there is so much turnover right now it’s unbelievable. Everyone in my district throws everyone else under the bus and then when you complain about it the manager says that it’s people “holding each other accountable”. Seriously? What an unbelievable shit hole of a company. Toxic

6. ex bms

ex bms Guest

If you are still in the OBU, you have less than 5 years and cant find another job OR have 20+ years and are coasting it out (SLS). Merck is helping more patients and that is a shame. Who would join this team?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end is near

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now there’s 9 little peas in a pod...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not for long.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legacy Celgene is running this show.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it Monday that I am fired?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be thankful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s see what Celgene can do when given the keys to the car. RV is very sharp and makes good decisions so early development should be in good shape. I only saw SH in action a few times but he was well liked at Novartis. BMS should do fine provided that Tyk 2 gets approved. AL said his team has been on the sidelines waiting for good lung data. Well he has it now. Time to buckle up the helmet and get into the game. Probably good to move some of the senior leaders from legacy BMS into other roles and promote up some of the younger, hungrier talent. Never underestimate BMS, they always punch back hard.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When can we expect the ax to fall on the pea pods?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any day.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that LVL Oncology Discovery was terminated yesterday. Sad news.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely untrue. Hey buddy, it’s not funny to post such horrible lies on this board.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard it happened.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in the LVL Oncology Discovery department and I can vouch that the entire department was laid off on January 6th.