Massive Layoffs

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that time of the year is coming, secret meetings and HR everywhere. will we get rid of the old useless biogen people? you can vote for the person to be dismissed....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All signs point to end of October or early Nov for round 1. You have to listen to everything the CEO has said in every interview over the past few weeks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio 8 isn't going nowhere, and there will be zero layoffs. Don't believe the trolls.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posted 2 mins after previous post? HR watching like a hawk?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they are trying not to cause panic!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is going on - otherwise why bring in the consultants? Spoke with a colleague and her brother worked for the same consulting firm. Their response was always the same - need to implement their 'lean program', which translates into staff reductions. Seems to be the only thing these companies understand.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's coming

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

winter is coming?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup...Halloween is first though!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for halloween you can dress up as Biogen HR employee- scary!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IMO, there won't be layoffs.Tax reform is pending...this will change everything. Then Biogen gets acquired.Enjoy the ride and the payout.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!! This place sucks.... It has gone down hill totally.....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are on track to great success. Let's all pull together and take this ship to the moon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thoroughly enjoy coming in on Mondays. I miss this place and my manager during the weekends. I do some work at home on Saturday and Sundays to pass the boredom.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember Bio 2?! Million + dollar renovations! Paint on the house before the sale!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!!!!! Somebody with a BRAIN.......

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!!!! Somebody with a brain....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the signs indicated here point to an impending sale.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they are contractors and can be dismissed on a moments notice, just like when the lab support group was switched over to them.. Remember when they told those people they were being let go, but they could work for the contract company at a big pay cut of they wanted? and oh by the way train your replacements before the door hits your butt on the way out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes sense. That is why they did not replace the 2 people who recently left that department.