Massive Monday !

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2017 at 8:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I routinely do 10 calls a day and find that the directive to do 12 seems like a stretch, but I will do my best. I know some reps who only make 5 or 6 calls a day. They obviously waste a lot of time or do bankers hours and therefore should be fired ! As far as management goes, I assume they are working long into the night as they need to refile an NDA without screwing it up again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's hope they are working long into the night

But so far, that CMO has been a disappointment to us in the field. I haven't even seen him ride with us like Adrian use to.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quote ---- ON A SERIOUS NOTE: CAN YOU GUYS GET TO WORK IN THE FIELD, MAKE THE BEST OF AMPYRA, AND FOR THOSE IN REGULATORY, PLEASE REFILE THE NDA CORRECTLY THIS TIME!!!!

I agree. This is what we make of it. Ampyra is our core - driving to optimize this business creates futures for us all. Let's stay focused. Go Team ACORDA !!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent Post (for a change) Agree 100%. AMPYRA IS JOB # 1 ! !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The issue at Acorda is all about incompetence. RC has made poor decisions regarding medical and regulatory activities. There have been MANY oversights. This is causing the downfall of this company. There is no looking back. If you are ll wondering why key people left - it was not about personal reasons. They SAW and KNEW or are fed up with the complete level of incompetence hired. Next and certainly not last is the Commercial oversight. Again seeing this from the med standpoint out, we were never able to deal with nor respect the decisions made on that end. Huge mistake that LS was allowed to bring in certain people who inevitably slowed down or missiled activities. Every dept in Commercial has been a complete fodder to maneuver through and deal with.
    For anyone still here, ask yourself WHY! Why be part of failure? If you do not get out now, employers will wonder why you stayed. This company's products - at least what may be approved will be bought...maybe by Adamas or another company. Time to sail this ship into the sunset. PS: get someone who knows direction however.
    If you do not believe this post, you will soon see that your pie in the sky delusions will result in unemployment.