may commission

Discussion in 'AIT Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea when we'll get this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask your boss or your boss's boss...

Not an internet message board for disgruntled employees and ex-employees. :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the genius that left this comment?!?

Asking about May commission is a great question! Don't listen to this tool's clueless comment. Obviously you haven't been informed (like the rest of the sales team) when or IF this will be paid out. When we ask, they don't know. But that is the new answer at AIT..."nobody knows".

PS. I'm not a disgruntled employee or ex-employee. Nice attempt to discredit people. Not being told when you'll be paid is frustrating for employees. This is the reality of AIT and why it's crashing...no wonder why people are jumping!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on!

That's why I'm interviewing!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you gotta love this dousche...

Everyone knows you DO NOT mess with people's pay. I wish this dumb ass would identify himself. Cowards talk anonymously , I can guarantee this d-bag has nothing of value to offer here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the coward who's also talking anonymously... LOL I LOVE IT!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't want anyone to know I work at this mess of a company either. No bonus because there is no money to pay anyone. That should be no secret to anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we have the may commission, when is June coming?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What may commission's? I heard that only a few reps make commissions there. I also heard with their new
    Structure of account manager, account executive, and what ever a PSR is, but only a few account executives will make commissions. Account managers are tied to the PSR and vice versa with a quota that is doubled. There is no way anyone will make money there. Good luck getting that June commission.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What may commission's? I heard that only a few reps make commissions there. I also heard with their new
    Structure of account manager, account executive, and what ever a PSR is, but only a few account executives will make commissions. Account managers are tied to the PSR and vice versa with a quota that is doubled. There is no way anyone will make money there. Good luck getting that June commission.