Mayne Pharma Contract

Discussion in 'Mayne Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2016 at 7:07 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting Monday, every call is signed. This is a primary care mentality, and now I am going to lose part of my selling time with challenging providers. This is a tracking tool for the home office. I feel like I am punching a time clock, and having to prove my calls. This just chips away at the respect of this "specialty" company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the direction all contracts are taking moving forward?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is the plan. Too many of us are just faking calls and not hitting the field, so they caught on. It has been a good ride.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the doctor does not need samples, what is he signing for?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The provider is signing without samples. This is going to be embarrassing, and the obvious question I will be asked is "What am I signing for". I am going to tell everyone that I am proving my calls because the company doesn't believe I am making calls. I don't fake my calls, but I only leave samples when they need it. Go figure, I thought that was my job!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Owen? Where did he go?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps were laid off on Friday? Which areas were affected? How many reps are left?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company is getting sued for $150 million. Don't be surprised if things tighten up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not surprised of the legal troubles. The senior management is inexperienced, and it shows in the business decisions. I wish I had of been laid off!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Director Anne Marie will be gone soon. Just kind of hanging on while she passes blame and fires individuals.

Surrounds herself with those who were all investigated by the government while at Warner Chilcott. Anyone else notice that?

If you work here. Don't be foolish. See what else is out there. Time is already ticking.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to admit most reps are lazy slugs. The good reps like you and me pay the price for the bums.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Mayne hire the Inventiv reps? and now are they direct with Mayne?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I had heard, the reps laid off only got a two weeks severance and it was Mayne's decision, pretty cold blooded if you ask me with the holidays upon us! I guess they would do the same to us if they let more reps go in the future..... I guess the ice princess/satan made that decision!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who will replace AMT? I have a feeling we can be a successful company with a change here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The layoffs had nothing to do with numbers. If you didn't get along with the DM, you were let go. This happened in my district...the one that was let go was leading the team in numbers. As the DM would say, "Sooooooo" I won!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the correct comment would be " Sooooooo, it pays to have the NSM as a BFF"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did the DM win? And why would the DM want lay off someone that is leading team in numbers?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a new DM (former product manager), and this is her first management position. She prefers reps that are new to the industry, or with less tenure than her and need her "guidance".