Mayne Pharma Contract

Discussion in 'Mayne Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2016 at 7:07 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing in our district. One of my teams best rep was let go. We all think experience and the lack of ability to mold someone into what you want did it. The rep was confident and a leader. Two traits a manager here doesn't want.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So counter productive. If the shareholders only knew Warner Chilcott in cloak was their new management of their Salesforce they wouldn't be thrilled. Such a silly a liability for a company trying to expand in USA. That being said AMT is holding on for dear life. Better look for a rep job after this one AMT haha!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. Trying to get in good with my manager at the moment. I think it has less to do with how you do or how good you are just if you can play the game and get in good with the manager. Don't try anything out of the box. Keep your ideas to yourself and just play the game. Be positive and a bit of a ditsy cheerleader and you will be fine!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Priceless

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did Annette Leopold get fired?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no way............

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Annette Leopold!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was demoted from product manager to the district manager out of Raleigh (mid-Atlantic district) over the summer. She had a dictatorship until Tuesday of this week when she was fired. Wonder what happened?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Satan will be next! They need to let them all go and start from scratch. They need to get away from the Warner Chilcott former managers and reps as they are unethical...soon someone will be looking into things like before....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah I heard the are getting sued as well, some arbitration case. Alleged unethical practice as well.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hip, hip hooray !!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha Annette finally was fired! She was the worst manager (first time manager)! That will teach her to bully and threaten her reps. Oh and to hire reps with very little industry experience, just to make herself feel important. Karma has a way of coming back for your unprofessional and unethical tactics. Enjoy unemployment Annette!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Boyd with all of his legitimate sales experience and background will finally give Anne Marie basic 101 training. Maybe he will even take control for a while. I am not one to ever want to see anyone get fired like these Warner Chilcott douchebags seem to enjoy but I also hope that the little WC mafia ends. Its bad for culture, bad for sales, and above all else stifles growth!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To even ponder the thought that reps are trying to adopt their managers WC tactics is really scary. What does this teach them about Pharmaceutical Sales. Will they be able to get another job after all of the bad habits. This is why these people keep re-emerging to work with and protect one another. Because they can't go anywhere else!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C. Boyd the head of all sales is a piece if shit. Don't join this company please! He's giving out PIPS where u have to turn things around in only 1 month or you're fired.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"10 minutes abs"....who wants "10 minute abs when you can get 3 minute abs". Look Boyd got rid of AMT or at least removed her. He needs to "keep" but retrain all managers. To keep out of legal trouble. Personally if the manager is in association with Warner Chilcott then keep a close eye on them. Warner Chilcott never trained or even really thought to sign on to pharma guidelines. Boyd has a tough job ahead of him. He will have to turn this ship around. The foam sales will flatten fairly quickly just like Doryx consistently does.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legal trouble? What do Pharma guidlines have to do with selling and developing though. Yes, he does have a tough job ahead and foam sales will flatten...you are correct. The thing is you give reps some time to turn things around and try to help him. He's taking anyone in the bottom 10% and pretty much firing them. There is no turning back from a PIP. Plus, you give a quarter or at least 2 quarters....not 1 month.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, he does have a tough job ahead and yes they will flatten quickly like many products. I'm talking company values, you can't give someone 1 month to turn things around or get fired. There is no coming back from a PIP. Most company's give you a quarter or two at the least. People have families, give them a heads up or notice that you are running out of time. They are exemplifying a cut throat culture that makes people work in fear.