MC & JS

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When’s the next fireside Chat? I want to hear “culture eats strategy breakfast” and all the other slogans! You created a culture of lies, deceit, and a “good old boys club” with a strategy of adding unnecessary headcount (ZAs, FRMs, KAMs), propping us up, selling us, lying to us that we were all safe, then watching the buyer whack 75% of us!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is you’ll be at the fireside chat licking all the good ole boys ballz, right you fat cow hog?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#Facts

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back and read your post and you’ll know why you’re getting whacked. Has nothing to do with JS or MC. Why would anybody want somebody like you? I know it’s easy to blame everyone else but YOU are the issue. You’ll will be whacked because nobody wants a piss poor bitter troll like you. #FACT

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mike! We haven’t heard from you in a while so thanks for chiming in! #400Strong

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Mike. Want to resurrect those calls one on one calls again? No? Thought so. Don’t have shit to say.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s no need to be rude. If you want to talk to MC send him an email and setup a time... he will take your call.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most want Mike to just be transparent and say “I was wrong and I misled you all”! Show some humility!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Will never happen. He has no humility. He’ll just take his golden parachute and drift away! Good riddance!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus just get over it. The guy lost his job just like a lot of Us will do.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mc is a self serving POS. He only cares about himself and his cronies. As a leader, those are pitiful characteristics.
    As for him being let go, he’s set himself up with many soft landings. He’s gonna be jus fine!
    Hopefully he and his gaggle if ass-kissers will just disappear without a trace. When I say ass-kissers, I mean people who have their heads up MC’s colon. They’re also NOT leaders. They’re survivors who lie and cheat to all. They’ll all be fine while the rest of us sweat out our jobs...

F’em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike is a d*ck. Only people who say something positive are his buds. Other than that, you never hear anything good about his time at Shire.