MC & JS

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if them updating the documents and providing severance docs for shire and takeda were not a hint I don't know what is. Then they go and tell us to go onto insite to review new documents. A blank FAQ and two severance docs lol.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

95% of shire comments come from OBU and NBU. The primary care divisions. Sure other people in other divisions chime in from time to time about certain decisions and bs, but it’s mostly Nbu and obu.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmm, lets see ..... comments are more frequent from the two divisions that were most obviously expecting change and turmoil from the takeda transaction. I don't see why those divisions have anything to talk about.
    Primary care calls on.........oh wait let me think.....primary care docs. Let mw check my call panel. Yep, no primary care. Go have fun working for takeda and well enjoy Novartis of we are lucky enough to be carried over. If we aren't trust me everyone in the OBU has enough of a track record to land on their feet. So go away troll.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been like this from day 1. Highest paid at Shire and the most active bitching on this site is OBU. There are many rotten apples in this bunch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously its prob like 3 or 4 or the same losers that couldn't hot goal complaining. Its the same on every company board.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It cracks me up when people talk about Novartis positively in any sort of topic, but pipeline?! Ha! Other than their retina drug, which is separate from everything and everyone else (they hired TWO internal Alcon eyecare reps) this company hasn’t had a new product in over a decade. It’s all a bunch of recycled patent extenders. And now that even those are all going generic as well, they need xiidra. Don’t believe the pipeline dream. Remember when Xiidra was the first of many drugs we’d be launching with shire? We know how that turned out. Expect worse from Novartis.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything. Focus on SELLING Xiidra and say NO to rumor mongering and negative people. Novartis will be GREAT for OBU!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! I’m sick of living and working in uncertainty. It’s been this way for over 18 months. I took this job and I was filled with optimism and excitement. The leadership bs, Takeda buyout, and now the Novartis stuff is leaving most negative and pessimistic (including me). Novartis may keep us all but I seriously doubt it. It makes zero sense for Novartis to keep 400! I’m tired of working with a cloud over my head so I will be leaving soon. Don’t wait; leave on your own terms and control your own destiny! Best of luck!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear HQ Clowns: Quit posting these stupid messages!! We don't need to read your advice tips, etc.! Just leave the sales force alone and post your drivel on marketing blogs!! Furthermore, don't show up at our meetings! All you do is eat, get drunk and try to bed reps at the sales meetings - - - big waste of time and money!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good example of the trolls that post on here. There is no national meeting this year. Go bang on your own company

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS & MC do NOT tell the truth. They are NOT transparent.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS! What are they not telling you? Let me guess - that you’re not great, that you are guaranteed a job or bonus? You are guaranteed shit. There’s some transparency for you! Feel better?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 are short and or fat. 2 are MC and JS pushing some threads down. Plus a couplla Italians. 2 from marketing. Usually can see them timestamping around 6:30-7:15 AM, then a nooner, then around 4 PM. On repeat. 2 from sales. 2 trolls who left.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just heard we are hiring for all sales openings in the OBU. Still think we are all getting laid off?? This is a good sign.

Btw we don’t have 400 reps. That the entire OBU. Rep sales force is about 230.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?? Your math makes no sense

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup the sales force is just below the 250 mark. There are many people internal that are OBU that elevate the number to the high 300’s

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire/Takeda don’t care who they hire since Novartis will be on the hook for severances. People would be stupid to take the job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This really is one stupid group.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the request to hire came from Novartis dip$hit.

Oh wait that’s the goal to hire people and lay them off in a month just to be funny !

DAF

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis has to pay 2 weeks per year of employment. So if someone is laid off after being here less than a year, they get crap. They are having OBU backfill as a distraction so we don’t lose momentum in sales. They will protect their own Novartis people which is why their own eyecare and SEE division (specialty eye and ear) have been on a hiring freeze for months leading up to this deal. Xiidra reps will be plugged into openings, and if u land over in SEE division have fun in primary care, there will be some expansion of sales force size, and the rest of us I’d imagine are toast. I would guess that only 50% max of xiidra reps will land actual jobs that last more than a year. And if you think I’m full of $hit, u just don’t know Novartis.