MC - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2018 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been listing to him for months now and I am no closer to seeing any positive effect from him, or liking him or his leadership style. I hear a lot of lip service but not much change. Lots of committees and people doing busy work but seems like nothing of value has been added. Culture? None. Worse actually. Ease for customers to access our product? Field Reimburse Mgr, Ask IIris - what a joke. I think he's sincere in his belief, but is so full of 'it' that he actually doesn't know any better. The frustration trying to succeed here is only second to the frustration in believing in upper managements ability to effectively lead a sales team. Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. He is clueless and disconnected from reality. I think he just surrounds himself with “yes” people and no realism at all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not a bad guy but obviously does not know the dry eye market or ocular surface disease and doesn’t seem interested in learning it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with surrounding himself with spineless people who don't stand up to him. All good leaders are able to build a rapport with their sales people. He hasn't. They are so isolated from the reality of selling in this managed care environment and don't understand the challenges that an office faces to push for a PA. The time, the hassle. MC should sit in a high volume office for a day with a lot of Med D. That would be a real eye opener for him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with surrounding himself with spineless people who don't stand up to him. All good leaders are able to build a rapport with their sales people. He hasn't. They are so isolated from the reality of selling in this managed care environment and don't understand the challenges that an office faces to push for a PA. The time, the hassle. MC should sit in a high volume office for a day with a lot of Med D. That would be a real eye opener for him.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve voiced my concerns on MC as well and am usually given the excuse of “well, he’s a big picture guy”. Isn’t that what John’s role is? Do we really need two big picture guys? If you’re leading a sales team, shouldn’t you get to know your sales team? I don’t know him, my teammates don’t know him, our RD doesn’t know him, my KOLs don’t know he even exists. They’re still asking about Bob and Kathy. He certainly is not one to get out there, get to know his people, or get his hands dirty. It’s a lot easier to sit in a castle and spout off ideas about AskIris when you have no clue how much we’re already asking of our accounts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t trust a word he says. I can’t think of one good decision or hire he has made. Out of touch.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to make money. During his reign, my bonus has been cut in half. My bank account doesn’t like him. Say what you want about crazy KK, but we made good bonus money!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathy took care of the sales organization!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was a nut but we got paid!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is total BS! MC rode with me, my Drs know him and really like him. Couple of people in my region are signed up for his phone meetings he’s doing once a month. Seems like he’s trying to get to know us. MC and JS inherited a shit show here and I think MC has done good to unravel it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hilarious. You should go talk to him about ocular surface or the dry eye disease market. I’ll put my money on MC. That guy will run circles around you. He talked to my region a couple months ago and was impressive.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posting on CP to get thoughts on MC?? That’s like going on Antifa’s Facebook page to get opinions on Trump. More like fishing for insults and inaccuracies. To the dumb shits that “got paid” under KK, you got paid selling free scripts with an imbalanced comp planned that paid a D bucket rep an insane amount of money for producing 35 scripts w 65% commercial coverage, half of those scripts were scam scripts. Then you pay the Y bucket rep 50% less for producing triple those scripts w 35% commercial coverage. What a genius comp plan from one of the dumbest humans in pharma. That Plan was ended because it couldn’t be funded. One of many reasons why she was pushed out. Btw that comp plan ended before MC got here. Reps posting on this thread are the real issue, dead weight eye care dinosaurs who lack drive and skill to produce in 2018. Similar to KK and Perry. You’re a rep who zero perspective on the mess left in KKs wake. She’s so awesome that she’s still unemployed. Go to Kala or Sun, you’ll be selling against a generic w zero budget and excuses.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK - you really need to back away from yourself. Last time I checked MC would be your bosses, bosses’, boss. And you think he should know you? Think pretty high of yourself don’t you! The gravey train that KK built is over and was never going to last. Why don’t you go join her in the unemployment line.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless and out of touch

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with most on this thread. He did inherit a mess and I doubt he anticipated the Takeda stuff; but he has done ZERO to impress me. Poor communicator and no transparency. Real leaders rise to the occasion. He has not. I would not want to hang my legacy on KAM expansion, FRMs, 90 Day, Ask Iiris, PillPack, and the ghost retina product but this is the path he has chosen!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News!! He never rode with you! Are you his mommy?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most impressive thing he’s done is not fire all you sorry primary care OBU reps. Shocked that he hasn’t wiped the slate clean and started over. Maybe he’s waiting until the Takeda deal is done. Either way, pretty sure you will be gone

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OBU is way more primary care since MC has arrived. No discussions at all about selling, performance, science, competition, etc. It’s all fluff stuff here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridicules post! MC has never been in primary care - ever looked at his background? For anyone to spew that it’s worse now than it was a year or so ago is just as crazy as KK! The OBU ain’t perfect but it is much better since MC and JC arrived. My problem is not with MC, he’s been great to me and I like where he’s taking us. My problem is with my idiot ZD. He’s a piece of work!