MC

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2018 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is by far the worst sales leader I’ve ever come across. He doesn’t have a clue how to run a territory let alone a division. Full of hot air and incompetence. AWC is doomed until he’s gone. And he can take his buddy CH with him, waste of space.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t possibly agree more. They take the focus off of the patient and doctors as providers. All they care about are “stocking orders” to pad the numbers. Never mind the fact that it is completely unprofessional to ask that of your customers. It takes the whole role of the consultative sales professional right out of the equation and turns it into used car sales. When you look desperate in a customers eyes, they would rather deal with someone else. Just let the professionals sell. Please. Stop. Micromanaging.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt is a true leader. You want Matt id the foxhole with you. He tells it like it is, no BS. OLD SCHOOL!!! Just go sell or leave. Matt you rock.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt tells it like it is? Through one of his many corporate cliches? He does not know the business, if he did we would not be lumped with unrealistic quotas every single year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in Matt...you really do rock a CP post about yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matts a trooper.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean he’s a trooper because he wore combat boots with his suit at the nsm in Florida? Bonafide tool. Great work on the ascension deal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My last post.... and my post above was my first...I guess I became a "troller for the day".

First, Matt would NEVER post on this piece of shit site. He so doesn't give a shit. He is a class act...period!

Second, the "NSM boot comment" - again Matt doesn't give a shit what you think about his attire. You just don't have the balls to be an individual. Go buy your $50 shoes from Sears... DBag.

Third, Matt is the only one who has your back in Plainsboro. He wants you to win. The rest of the Team - Davis and clan - suck

Finally, this is my last post. Again - sell you bag or relocate. Maybe MiMedix will hire you. We only want "sales professionals". Look in your bag and compare it to your competitors.

Sorry Matt for the attention but some folks just suck!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the post, Matt. On the odd chance this wasn’t matt, you are obviously an outsider. And surprise, surprise... clueless.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%. Come on. That was Matt. No one would defend him like that. He is a loose cannon. So reactive. Needs to trust the guys who are out in the AWC market. We KNOW what we are doing. Stop getting in the way and creating more work for everyone. This type of behavior and the administrative load does nothing but bog people down. Happy reps are PRODUCTIVE reps. The crap they are doing now is going to drive people out of the organization. Plain and simple.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt a true professional?!?! Ha. True professionals don’t chew tobacco in corporate meetings.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of women in HR doing all this

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of definitions of a leader and I'm not sure he fits any of them.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will Bob fire this guy?!?! He’s so bad and terrible representation for advanced wound care. He will probably bring in another tool for ASD as he’s threatened by true leadership.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t agree more. If I hear any more about blue sheets, and “selling the whole portfolio” I’m gonna lose it. He is an unprofessional loose cannon. We need a polished leader not a gunslinger.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they will never let him go.Who is going to be the new ASD? Someone from the inside?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to the ASD? Did he quit or he canned? Why????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was the ASD?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

chris Hass. Got fired by Matt to protect himself. Basically shifting blame. How long until Matt is exposed?!?! The man has never hit his number and can’t hire anyone good. Bob- are you listening?!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is the other ASD-MD getting canned too? What's the deal with him?