MC

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2018 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard it is a company wide layoff.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so when is this all happening? I don’t believe it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

200 cut company wide yesterday

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which divisions and/or personnel were mostly affected by the lay off?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i didn’t hear anything on this? If it’s true why have we not heard. Where did all 200 come from? Just Nero?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All over, every dept and most sites. Plainsboro, Boston, Austin, York, Mass. etc.

Commercial, Marketing, Ops, Sales Ops,

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its true, ppl were walked out in Mansfield (Codman) yesterday. Integra is really winning us over and making us want to stay by cutting R&D $ and several ppl (NOT) with 3 months to go before we can return to JnJ.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is this hitting sales? OTT??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a press release acknowledging this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is amazing how many people on here think that they are in the know. AWC grew 20%. MC is still employed here, another fabricated story by a disgruntled employee.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try, Matt. The growth is in spite of you not because of anything you’ve done. And I’m sure by disgruntled employee you meant the whole AWC sales force. You don’t have a single fan anymore now that CH is gone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol a press release?? They barely held departmental staff meetings at the sites after people got walked out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who else is excited to discuss all the new and innovative ideas that will help us sell more at the national meeting?!? I’m sure MC has a lot up his sleeve! Can’t wait.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell is this Jack B guy, tool

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt- one of your favorite “bottom-feeders” here. You’re the worst presenter ever. You also look like a tool next to the other VPs on stage, all sweaty and out of breath. I’m sure they pay you enough to get some more updated and fitted clothes. You truly are one of a kind and the worst leader Integra has ever hired and that says a lot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is this guy going to be let go??? Come on Bobby do something!!! We don’t have any stock but we have the worst leadership around.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt how about that statement at the NSM that we have 0 Amnioexcel plus stock issues?!?! Seems pretty laughable right about now. We wonder if you ever brought up concerns to Bob about this?!?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did Matt get rid of yet another ASD?!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He probably disagreed with MC too much and his little man ego couldn’t take it.