MC

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2018 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

losing MD is a big mistake

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Last person that actually understands the AWC market. What a shame.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MD.....you talking about Fluffy?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? MD former East ASD

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can someone explain what’s is going on here! Commissions are a mess still cannot trust the numbers and it’s aug bad place to be what’s going to go down next?!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still nothing on commissions? Come on too many things not adding up here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bobby are you aware what a mess AWC is right now?!?!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bobby here...If you’re so unhappy about the way we run things, it’s quite simple, just leave and go someplace else. My guess is that you’re either too stupid and scared you can’t cut it anywhere you go, or too chicken shit to take a chance. More than likely a combo of the two.

Be ready for my next big move. Take my word for it however, things will never change because it’s the Integra way.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait for this big move! Hopefully it includes fixing supply and analytics.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC is the biggest slimeball at integra. Look at the turnover during his time. Most unprofessional VP (lol) in the industry. Little man, who spits tobacco during meetings, wears cowboy boots and stabs people in the back. Perfect leader!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Model N sucks!! Crazy that this has messed with my paycheck and no one here cares. The numbers are off and people in charge of this have no clue.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt is the biggest slimebag in the industry!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Model N equals model nightmare........this is the correct number moving forward.....reality has set in people....the numbers you had prior were baked or lied by the distributors who can give a rats *** if anyone here gets credit. Stop complaining and move forward no mas adjustments...........

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice let’s blame our customers!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager just asked what I was bringing in today??? Idiots. I am sure Matt and half his management team have never sold 1 piece of tissue. Balls on this guy!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUT WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING IN TODAY > WORK THE COMP PLAN FOOL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should let these GPO & IDNs know that we’re being tasked with stuffing channels to make numbers. Sure they’ll be happy knowing that we’re trying to sell them more product than is used. Totally goes against all ethics.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm, I heard an audit from a GPO is coming.! MC I hope our pricing will hold up? Hopefully there are no low ball DRFs out there or we are all in trouble. Audits go back years....