Mcfadden, Hays, Prindeville

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just interviewed with these folks at Aventir and apparently they all came from Amylin. Any feedback on these folks? Honest input appreciated!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run, Forest, run! If you are extremely desperate for a job, then consider the position. Otherwise, run away as fast as you can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All 3 are good people and good leaders. You'll probably not hear back due to your spelling of Avanir.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why run? More info please. Yes, my spelling was off. 14 hour day of interviewing and flying and I was a bit tired when I typed that. No need to be mean. I was looking for a professional opinion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Professional opinion? You won't find that here. We are just a bunch of jaded angry folks that were let go from a poorly managed company that had great promise but was run into the ground by a CEO and his senior management that were more interested in building their personal bank accounts than in being good leaders, following sound business concepts, and managing the company to success.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. Thanks. You are right. Why I would come here for professional advice is beyond me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all 3 good and hard working people and Denise Prindiville is one of the best leaders I have seen to date. Don;t pay attention to these losers who are wallowing in self pity. Take the opportunity at Avanir they are building a good team.