McKesson board!!!

Discussion in 'McKesson' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2007 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: McKesson sucks board!!!

McKesson management is incompetent at specialty care solutions. Integrity hotline has no integrity, it's a joke to promote the service. Managers/Supervisors protect their jobs by lying about others on reports, falsifying reports, making derogatory comments about their people, anything to cover their backs. Management is not qualified and HR covers up for them, which is why the company is so incompetent. Good people leave or get forced out because management/supervisors don't know how to lead and want to protect their jobs - intimidated by competent professionals.

Knew of several outstanding sales professionals, top producers, well liked and respected by others on their team and very good at what they do. Management/Supervisors were intimidated and had all sorts of personal problems but they could abuse their power and the company let them which will come around one day and bite McK in the ass--- just like it did Enron.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should start reading the Novartis briefs-- No doubt McK could have a class action lawsuit. Problem is that wo/men who get bullied by their superiors and fear not finding a job dont' have the courage to step up to the plate.

Read this link and others linked to it: Who's Going to Get What in the $250M Novartis Sex Discrimination Verdict
    http://industry.bnet.com/pharma/10008253/a-breakdown-of-who-gets-what-in-the-250m-novartis-sex-discrimination-verdict/

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree! Women are paid less in this company than men and are prevented from moving up in the organization. The CEO Hammergren is one of the highest paid CEOs -

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for an account manager position ltc division can anyone tell me what to expect re interview? Typically salary and benefits?? Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMS

I work for the RMS part of McKesson and I have to say unless you eventually learn to turn a blind eye to all the BS you will need to leave to save your humanity and sanity. I have tried over and over again to address issues that I feel are vitally important starting with proper pathway information for the work we do. The response from management has been positive but the result has been incomplete. The powers that be seem rather cavalier about mistakes being made....even when they are not discovered for months. It does seem to me that we spend an inordinate amount of time putting out fires rather than working a well-organized system. I do not understand why that happens I only know that it is continual. Just when we get one client all sorted out and know what is what another one goes down the shitter. If I hear the words "going forward" or "rolling out" one more time I feel like I will hurl. The management training seems to be lacking in some areas where I would think perfect knowledge would be a must - how our computer programs work for instance, simple mistakes are made repeatedly because everyone has a different way of doing things. Even our auditors aren't on the same page when it comes to what is considered a mistake which I think is beyond ridiculous since they seem to be the only people paying attention to quality control. I think I only got audited because I complained I was not being audited enough.
    I do feel I am becoming one of the 'numb' survivors of this type of environment which doesn't mean I don't care what happens but I see it for what it is and have tried my best to try to right some wrongs with little success and just frankly don't care anymore what happens as long as I can still have a job with fairly decent pay and benefits. Unfortunately I think that is where a lot of us end up if we stay. It does not mean we are complicit with what happens it is just the reality that needing a decent job is more important that whether this company works perfectly or not.
    I put my time and effort into productivity and leave the rest alone for the most part now - it just is not worth it. I do feel I have lost some integrity some self-respect but again, I need this job so I put up with it and I believe 90% of the folks I work with feel the exact same way. It doesn't make it right but it is reality.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for an sales position in south east. Can anyone tell me what the bonus structure is like.

Thanks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It fucking sucks. Do not under any circumstances go to work in sales at McKesson. They fucking rape your ass and leave you bleeding. I know 2 people that blew out their number. For raped by retroactive commission adjustments and lost 300k plus lost their jobs for protesting. This place is hell on earth. Run by Satan in a suit. Run. Fucking run as fast as you can. The reorg and layoff every April. Don't do it if you value your career.

8. i've had many many employers in my life.... McKesson by FAR, one of the worst outfits to ever 'employ' me....as you would expect, it didnt last long.... never have i seen so many @$$holes occupy one space.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their bonus structur tends to be around 20-25% your annual salary based on your performance performance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After complaining several times about the bullying I was receiving by a direct manager I had to quit the company I'd been working at for 10 years. It was the best thing I've done for myself, but I feel very saddened by being forced to quit. The company required me to return to work while they investigated. NO WAY was I going to do that so, they lost a loyal employee. GOOD luck with the retention!~ As I know of a least 4 others who will be leaving when it's possible for them...

11. Deborah

Deborah Guest

It is truly a hame that Mckesson is such a horrible company to work for. I was so excited when I was hired to work for them. It was a dream come true. That was until it turned into a nightmare. I have worked for this company for over 3 years now, and in that time I have seen managers put their hands on employees, hear comments that I couldn't even say joking around with my best friend, employees that have done some very strange things, Not normal in any work place, get promoted, and I have been threaten with physical harm to my person. I have reported many of these issues to a human resource manager only to be that it didn't happen. I have watched my pay scale change without notification, I have seen numbers change without reason, and have seen some unspeakable things. This ICARE, is amazingly all the things that they do not implement. I think they only came up with it because there are the complainants that they hear over and over.

I would like to say without offending, I have read all the posts on this board, and I am very surprised at the language that has been posted. It does not lead a lot of creditability to the person posting. I ask that when you post on this site, please just state the facts. I would love to get a number of people to gather up against this corporation and stop this abuse.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start a class action lawsuit. I still have my documents and tape recordings of the harassment. Just let me know where to sign-up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a stock holder, feel free to contact the board of directors. Also Feel free to contact the head of HR. Jorge Figuerdo. I have never spoken to him, but he looks good on paper.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO How did that work out of you?????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work at a mckesson facility pulling orders.It is absolutely the worst job i have ever had.The people that work their are paid robots.Gossiping and snitching on coworkers for the most petty things is a second job for most of the mckessons employees.For a company that post billion dollar profits every year, the people that work for them are extremely underpaid.They expect you to literally run your ass off all night.And if you don't make your standards, they will start the process of getting rid of you with petty write ups.CO-WORKERS have zero tolerence for any mistake or misstep you make.Most of them are truley so unhappy with themselves and or their job that it makes them feel better about themselves if they bad mouth a less productive employee. Their is no humanity in this place it sucks and so do the people.So if you want to experience the most intense negative energy go work for mckesson.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A below mediocre company with no ICARE, no integrity, ethics and managers with H.S. diplomas. One manager said he has a "GED H.S. diploma - none of your business." Definitely threatened by qualified, competent professionals.

If you are a very below average, a very mediocre employee - you will fit in.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Lisa Quirk still with the "ICARE" Revenue Management Solutions team?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen such a greedy company in my life.Mckesson post 300 million dollar profits every qrtr and they pay thier workers 12-14 bucks an hr and pay temps 10 hr.The empolyees dont have the b alls to form a union because the company will fire anyone even discussing it.Kiss a sses and snitches is all there workforce is comprised of.If you enjoy getting backstabbed and bent over than the big M is for you

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, working out of the Charleston, SC ICARE office, with Heather Agostinelli and Brian Kemp!