McKesson purchasing Masters Pharmaceuticals ????

Discussion in 'McKesson' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2017 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard a rumor that McKesson just agreed to acquire generic distributor Masters Pharmaceuticals.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone confirm this?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I buy from both. Interesting. Would love to know if this is true.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would McKesson want to buy Masters as it comes with major baggage? DEA issues, diversion, FDA product seizure, etc.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product seized was only stored in a warehouse owned by masters. The product belonged to Ascend. All of the big 3 have paid off the DEA multiple times. At least masters refused to pay and took it to federal court. I respect that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKesson would never buy Masters ... too many liabilities. Shady company that always finds itself in trouble. Cardinal looked at it and then turn and ran from it once it saw the books. Mckesson will do the same.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this legit or just a rumor someone from the company started??????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The owner's son confirmed that this is a done deal...closing in November.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$167 million is what I have been told.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They've been sold 10 times. (ha) I will believe it when I see it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that cheap ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is hilarious because the reps there don't even know!! I buy from Masters and they have no clue as to what is going on. Sad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is speculation at this point. Weren't they "sold" to Cardinal multiple times? Investment firms also.
    I would imagine that any company would sell for the right price. But this rumor circulates at least once a year and it never happens. So until their name changes or there is a public announcement, this is just a rumor.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all malarky and made up information. I was just at the big building and walked through the MHC area and they were fully staffed. Why don't some of you that are speculating actually go there and see for yourself; I did. They have multiple companies running out of that giant building and MHC medical is still there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PRESS RELEASE SHOULD HAPPEN TODAY

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where on earth did you hear that

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McMasters bitchsssssss

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closing is scheduled for 9/18

All of the diverted product must be sold and shipped out of the facility by week's end.

Owner gets $140m, owner's son gets $10m, and there is a few more million for key executives (i.e. CFO)