McMuffin is gone

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2017 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now Paul (mr primarycare) who
    Has been with the company all of 6 months
    Is going to lead LTC, NAN and Psych Sales
    Forces ?
    oh boy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody's going to announce it one because they're next to go. JP rp two they don't want to tell you that the place is on fire.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock JP, MC, FB, MF Tick tock your next

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Mark of AVANIR will haunt ALL employees. We are expanding and have been told not to refer VANDA reps. Concern that after they are hired they could be subpoenaed or locked into legal allegations that will tarnish our company's reputation. A lot of good, honest people from AVANIR are going to be black balled due to MM, HH, DP, JPza driving a culture of corruption. Pharma is dying anyway so it may be a blessing to start a new course that does not make you feel so filthy at the end of each and every day. Hope all land well...it was great when we launched LTC but the last 2 years have been a grind. Stock options helped make it bearable, LTC for 5+ years out!! Now I have to return the call from the Feds and drop the dime on Frankie Bags, but I think Bags has been giving up info to the Feds for about a year now. Can't wait to see Bags take the stand at MM's trial. Hey Bags loose a few pounds before trial, you will look more credible...and do say anything about your side job W-2 at the compounding pharmacy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This couldn't have happened to a nicer Nazi. So long MM. Justice to all the reps you hired then fired within a few months!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ouch Frankie Bags. The dishonesty at this company has no end. No ethics No support from most of the managers that I have encountered. LTC is in shambles and breaks every HIPPA code out there. No wonder DP, MM are gone. KT, JP will be next. Then the corruption goes to the next level of management. Remember MS in philly meeting telling the reps to play "chess". What does that mean, if you can't get a MD, NP, RN or Rph to buy into your message, get an advocate to get them out of the home. Yeah, you read that right, want an asshole. Sorry no better way to explain a sales (if you can call it that) approach. Scumbag, don't worry if that medical professional has given good honest care in the home for 1 to 10 years. If they reject PBA or nuedexta or the famous 30% then get them out of the home.
    Let's not forgot the florida speaker speaking to the reps at the national meeting telling everyone how he uses Nuedexta, but it wasn't for PBA. Not one piece of information. Nobody stop him. MM, DP,HH, KT, JP and the rest of the gang. Only to go back to our breakouts, and then told to destroy any notes that you have taken. HaHa. That is laughable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All these new people have no idea what u are talking about. I remember. Waiting for somebody, anybody to ask for my notes from ALL my meetings. I got dates, times, places and names. Just because the people are gone doesn't mean that the company isn't responsible for the actions. This...is...delicious.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still have my notes too! Wink Wink. Several Central manager's and former manager's trying to convince speakers to talk off-label (SH, NL, CB) and threatening reps to sell off label. It's only going to get good from here. Most of my team looking for another job. This place is just.................dirty!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So dirty. I am literally in awe of who Avnr has since hired. Not in a good way. Very little talent. Very used-car salesman. So slimy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avanir wants to hire Laser (to run account sales), no experience in selling pharma. Let's just put them into account sales. Few of these individuals have very little experience in sales period. Why? So the crooked manager can influence them to conduct shady business. Laser don't know any better, and are generally to stupid and happy to have a job to figure it out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is JP doing in LTC ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JP sucks and has little to no knowledge of leadership. Business acumen blows. McMuffin gone she should be looking for a new job or a parole office.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like this post being at the top. A reminder that McMuffin is gone. Classless Punk