MDINR

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why you get no response because all we get are excuses.

What came first the chicken or the egg? Availability will drive demand.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could really use my own computer in the office. I waste hours a week trying to get on one. Why don't you get one for me & come and set up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your location code I'd love to look into your offices budget to add another computer.

I'll gladly add a computer to your location of necessary. But you are in sales you shouldn't be spending more than 3 hours a week on a computer. Your drivers shouldn't need a computer. So I'm confused why you are spending hours every week trying to get on a computer? To me this sounds like a productivity issue. Tell you what get out the door and promise me 10 o2 referrals next week and the computer is yours. If you don't hit it I will come and find out what the problem is there myself. What is your location code?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny!

Probably need to spend at least 3 hours a week checking to make sure MDINR is doing their job properly, and exchanging emails trying to keep them to do their damn jobs! The only problem with my productivity is you & your organization.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How in the heck do you still have a job if you have been w/MDINR for that long????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't need to babysit the mdinr team. I will gladly come and coach you though I'm eager to do a ride along. Please post up your location code. Please!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused by this question. You do realize mdinr is the largest in home inr testing in the US right? And it is poised to pull lincare thru CBA.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do if I want the order followed up on and insured that it will get processed properly and the unit shipped to my center.

Seriously, do you have any idea how bad things are w/MDINR?

And, how in the world can MDINR be considered a IDTF? We have a LINCARE Regional VP heading up the service, marketing is through LINCARE, promotion of the service is through LINCARE, RBCO LINCARE, etc etc. Wonder if the OIG has taken a hard look at Lincare running this IDTF??

Clean up your house.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every order is followed up on in a timely manner you don't need to babysit them. If they are a little backed up you calling or emailing isn't going to speed them up any it will just slow them down more by clogging up the system. Let me ask you this if you have 3 o2 orders are you able to have them all set up within an hour all by yourself? Very similar situation.

And we are not promising a one hour mdinr setup the process takes a couple weeks we have told you that numerous times and that should be the message you are passing to your referral sources. On top of that we have told you Medicare patients are our target customers. Yet we have reps incapable of finding the right customers for the service. Paint the picture. If you have that relationship with your doc you need to identify the right patients and that will speed up the approval process.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To address the rest it is an idtf because the patient is testing in an independent fashion. It doesn't matter who is selling the service.

The house that I'm finding needs to be cleaned is the sales dept but I can only do one ride along per day. This will be fun though!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now i know who you are. Couldn't help but keep posting could you?

Gotcha, off to compliance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awaiting that call to compliance. Can't wait to find out your center location and I will make everyone in your center an mdinr pro. Sounds like a great training opportunity. Bring it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why haven't you called compliance yet?!?!?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't miss that BS one bit.

Hey JOdy and crystal: suck my front!

You poor bastards that are still working in that hell hole I pity you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh bitter former employee. Let me guess you couldn't perform? What are you doing with your life now? Flipping burgers? Driving his? Flagging traffic?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with all this noise. The fact of the matter is this board is filled with disgruntled ex employees and current employees with no sets of balls. If you really have a problem you can reach out to me any time. I have been very transparent about this and have given my cell number out at the center level. If you are struggling don't come here and complain. Help me help you!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cadu Jodi Cadu .

And suck my front.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you consider yourself an adult? If you were an adult you could converse like one and you probably would not have been a failure with us. Instead you come here and say childish things. And I am not Jodi by the way. I hope you have moved on and if you are still with us just leave please. We need team players and cancer employees need to move on and fast. Bye!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at its current rate of growth!!!

Time for new leadership to take the reins!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really????? Your cell #?????

LOL, sure....

Low single digit growth, go ahead and retire already....