MDINR

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your location code? I have some ideas for growth at your center I'd like to share with you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, because you are doing so well overall 1% growth YTD! Wow, you should probably be a little more humble....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you ever taken a look in the mirror. You possess the attitude that is the cancer causing slow growth. Let's talk about this in person.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say this? Because I am calling you out? Because the truth is painful?

The only cancer within Lincare is the inept management team that has been collecting paychecks for years without showing any success whatsoever. The only growth has been from acquisitions.

The A in CADU is for accountability and unfortunately that doesn't seem to really take place. The poor morale and thus performance in the field was initiated by previous leadership, but unfortunately is so ingrained into the Lincare culture it remains persistent today. Your statements and threats are a perfect example of why MDINR is failing. YOU need to look into the mirror.

Time to retire once and for all Mickey.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not Mickey but thank you for the concern of management. You don't know half the sacrifices we have made for you and my only intention is to improve sales. All while you are here working against the company's goals. Please do us all a favor and don't show up for work today. We don't want you and based on the qp3 Numbers there are plenty of motivated people that want the lincare sales job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again more abuse from management. How do you still have a job w/the awful performance of MDINR.

I point out areas if improvement because I care about what I do. I exceed my goals, can you say that NO you cannot!

Open your mind when others suggest ways to improve. If you are that defensive and close minded then you need to go. The current strategy is NOT working and actually hurting UD & O2 referrals due to MDINR outraging so many of our referral sources.

Get it through your thick head that there are many bright talented individuals out in the field. Perhaps instead of bashing us you should turn to us for suggestions and ways to improve the service. No, it sounds that would be beneath you though. Did you acquire your management philosophy/style from Byrnes & Schabel ???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thin skin? How do you survive out in the field if you consider this abuse? All I'd like to do is address your attitude so you can control what you can. I promise this would increase your sales. But instead of addressing your issue directly with us you post your attitude online in a whining matter. Hope you feel better now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, anyone trying to point out failures/weaknesses in the system possesses a poor attitude. This is why the service and thus this company is having such a difficult time moving forward. Leaders lead by example. And all you have put forth is hot air & false promises. You cannot even manage to reply to emails. Again, how do you still have a job with your track record of substandard performance. My attitude is that I would like to see better performance out of this service and start holding management accountable. If this is considered a poor attitude then I suggest you look for another job/career. I exceed my goals and try to mentor/assist other reps, I am not the problem here.

Have a great weekend wacko...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anybody at corporate ever asked why there are such large QP3 classes? Let me enlighten you; it is due to the constant turnover of sales reps!!!

Hummm, let's ask ourselves what is the one consistent during this long era of high turnover. Ah I got it... management!!! You know the same people blaming the high turnover on the very people that leave the company. Bad attitude, poor work ethic, etc etc.

It is a farce. Seriously think about it for a moment. Why is that job in constant flux?? Further, why are corporate sales so flat???

Let me give you some insight from a sales reps perspective. You have a large number of reps leaving the company before they have even formed relationships w/the referral sources. The sales force has no support whatsoever. It truly is not the AM & CMs fault. They don't have the sales background to support/manage their reps properly.

If you truly wish to see MDINR and other services within Lincare grow it is time to change our thinking of how we promote and handle the sales force.

Based on your reaction to previous posts this is probably a waste of my time. I do not believe you have the cerebral capacity to comprehend a rational thought, and your lack of ability to be a truly effective leader has been well documented. I can only hope that KH will finally see through the curtain and shed the reality of Lincare inept management.

Being the best of the worst is not an acceptable mission statement for Lincare, and I will continue to fight to make this a better workplace.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep fighting the good fight. The reality of the matter is you settled for a sales job with a low salary for a reason. Yeah it pays commissions but how much is acceptable to you? I sense that you are settling for much less than I would consider acceptable and that is plain sad. Yet you keep fighting to make it a better place? Get out there and get some damn referrals.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please get some o2 referrals today Kerri. And put some focus on mdinr. Your numbers have been sub par.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

Yeah, you are right the miserable 1% growth YTD for MDINR probably has nothing to do with the ineptness of you and your your staff at MDINR. Keep blaming the entire sales force. Your time will come, and then what?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on the quality of sales staff we've been hiring for the past ten years we may need to reconsider the salary and target a higher class sales force.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the first sensible post you have made. Same holds true for marketing & management.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is paid well we expect a lot out of our CM's. Moving forward we will be taking a very close look at the sales team and how they are reimbursed.

Soke will like and some will hate. In order to thrive you will need to produce. If you don't thrive you won't last. If you thrive you will be very alive...... Stay tuned...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About damn time, big restructure is also long overdue

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long overdue. If you are a top performer we propose to offer you 50 % more in salary. Commissions wil be cut by 50% and remain with no ceiling. If you are not contacted about this program you may want to look into other employment options as the axe cometh soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can pretty much kiss the entire sales force goodbye if you do this genius. Do the math, if we make more than 50k in commissions you are asking us to take a pay cut. You are penalizing higher performing reps!! What the hell is wrong with you?? You don't really seem to get it do you???

Gotta be a troll because no one, not even Lincare management could be this boneheaded.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you don't get it. That's is why you accepted the job at 24k.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I get it, and that's why you got so angry. Lazy inept management. Take a service rep or csr with a high school diploma and keep promoting them not because they are the best person for the job, but they are the best person AVAILABLE for the job and this is what you get.

Hope you have your degree....