MDL will never be a great company

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I keep hearing is how we are going from a good company to a great company. Hahaha. First, you have to be good in order to go from good to great. This company is not even approaching good. Just because the decision has been made to drastically increase the size of the sales force does not make this a "growing" company. I order to become great you need great people. To attract great people, you need to pay well and more importantly be fair and honest to these people. This company does not understand the importance of these concepts. Great companies care about their employees. They understand and appreciate their value, and that is why people are in lines to work for these companies. MDL is like that annoying friend you have that thinks they know everything and will never change no matter what because their ego is too big to admit they a wrong. Unfortunate.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they have annual reviews where you can get a pay increase?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you seriously need to read the posts here. if you're asking this question then you are truly clueless. if you got hired your ass would be fired within 6 months. some people have been fired before training was over. back up......read the posts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have 5% - 10% who seem to like it or tolerate it. management, brown-nosers, dingle-berries of mdl. Then you have 90% who hate it. there's no in-between. the owner ONLY cares about getting richer. the sales dir is an incompetant, profoundly insecure little person who feels the need to be extremely anal about everything because she's afraid of having something out of her control. yes. some people have been fired before training was over. mdl has an unusual extreme high turn over. they have to continually hire large numbers of reps because the vast majority of them are either fired or they quit. there's nobody who wants to remain worth any talent.....else they'd be working at another company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Try asking this question face to face if you get an interview. They will likely lie to you. And one other small issue is that you probably will not make any bonus, they will make you miserable and expect you to survive on $50K.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will always be a Mickey Mouse company but without the fun

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get rid of that incompetant sales dir

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahaha!! that's a good one. Ask them in detail about their commission plan, too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will always be a mickey mouse company!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"survive" on 50k? 50k is alot of money to me. if i was so lucky to work at mdl and all i got was 50k i would be so happy. what kind of people are you that you think you need more 50k to live? you know how many people out there work longer hours and more days per week and make less than that? maybe i should send my resume to them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, maybe one day you will be the manager at your Burger King, but in the Big Boy Medical Sales field 50K base salary is an insult unless you have zero experience or have the opportunity to triple your base in commission.

Once you back out your cost for adding MDl to your auto insurance, unexpensible excess mileage and gas, and your health insurance expense you will make the same minimum wage you do at Burger King.

So stay there and wait until you get promoted to Manager. You'll thank me someday!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a loser! You will never find a good sales job if you think 50 k is a "lot " of money!
    I would nt hire you the minute you said something so stupid. Teacher make 50k and are happy. Why dont you teach or do something else? withthat attitude , you will never make it on any sales team because no one wants a rep that is happy with the base salary of 50k
    So, now get the fuck off our website, loser

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants a rep with unrealistic expectations, either shit head. You know the salary before you accept. Maybe you are better off going back to living with your mom and dad so they can coddle you when life gets too scary.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SEND YOUR RESUME. I'LL HAVE VT LOOK AT IT.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a loser!