MDV3100 and Seizures

Discussion in 'Medivation' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will it be a concern?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bigger concern is partnership with Astellas... Why Astellas- What a shit company they are! Seriously, essentially PCP reps with "Specialty Sales" business cards... MDV couldn't have chosen a worse marketing partner.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding! After the launch meeting, I can tell you that we at Astellas are very nervous about you guys. Performance of Medivation team on stage was embarrassing. The Astellas folks were way more polished. And what's up with the jeans? You all looked very unprofessional.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad. So predictable. You all drank the kool aid to damn quick. Feel sorry for all of you who jumped ship from reputable, established companies, throwing your tenure down the drain for a couple of extra bucks that will not last very long!

GREED!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree! I’ve never seen anyone put on a Happi Coat with such professionalism!

I simply think the people at Medivation are trying to send a message. We’re not big pharma robots who have to be told what to do, what to say, what to wear, what to drink, and what’s important.

The only specific reference you make in your post is the jeans issue. The depth of your thinking as to “important issues” validates my point!

Congratulations, you made the right choice in employers.