MDX Human Resources contact

Discussion in 'GE Healthcare' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, I spent my last few years in the Winthrop-Sanofi-Nycomed-Amersham carousel employed by a criminal enterprise otherwise known as General Electric Medical Diagnostics.

Recently, I tried to get another job. Got an email from that prospective employer asking me to confirm the dates of my employment by GE (and its predecessor companies). Seems GE has totally wrong dates.

So, I called GE MDX in Princeton (609-514-6000) and asked for the Human Resources department. The GE flunky who answered the phone said I had to ask for someone by name. I mentioned the only name I knew (it has been a couple years) and after a couple minutes, she came back on line and said there was no one by that name there.

I told her of my issue and asked to speak to anyone at HR. She said unless I had a name, she could not connect me to that person. So, I asked to speak to the CEO of MDX, and I was told that was not possible.

I asked her if there was any Human Resources department contact at that office and I was told "I cannot confirm or deny that information."

Does anyone have a name of the director of HR at MDX?

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After a couple weeks of trying, I finally found a human being at GE Healthcare MDX HR.

GE's outside employment verification service only verifies employment with GE and does not verify or confirm employment by predecessor companies (in my case, over 20 years).

I'm wondering now if I lost opportunities due to this incompetence by GE and its minions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDx HR are worthless... particularly the head, MR. Utterly useless

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely agree. HR in MDx are terrible. Useless when you actually need something done and otherwise wasting time sending out ridiculous emails and starting programs that no one cares about. They should cut the staff there by 60% instead of cutting the sales force that can actually attempt to build/save a dying business.